|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
2. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's pituitary gland.
(b) Sharik's kidney.
(c) Sharik's appendix.
(d) Sharik's gall bladder.
3. In which city is the story set?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) His surgery's lights.
(b) His refrigerator.
(c) The electricity.
(d) The local trafic lights.
5. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That he had never operated on a dog before.
(b) That he doesn't like the sight of blood.
(c) That he had been growing fond of Sharik.
(d) That something went wrong in the surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
2. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
3. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
4. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
5. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)