|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(a) The weather.
2. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
3. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
(a) By forcing them to do what you want them to.
(b) By offering them something they want.
(c) By tricking them into trusting you.
(d) By treating them with kindness.
4. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and and vodka.
(b) A hospital and cigars.
(c) A hospital and bread.
(d) A hospital and tobacco.
5. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) In front of the fire.
(b) On a rug.
(c) On the sofa.
(d) Beside the refrigerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
2. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
3. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
4. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
5. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)