|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The ugly one.
(b) The short one.
(c) The bitten one.
(d) The young one.
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
4. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That something went wrong in the surgery.
(b) That he had been growing fond of Sharik.
(c) That he doesn't like the sight of blood.
(d) That he had never operated on a dog before.
5. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The house management committee.
(b) The property organization authority.
(c) The Moscow housing authority.
(d) The state employment committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
2. What does the dog judge people by?
3. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
4. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
5. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)