|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
(a) There are bright lights on.
(b) The window is open.
(c) It smells strange.
(d) There are surgical tools laid out.
2. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
(a) Give Sharik a shot of adrenalin.
(b) Give Sharik insulin.
(c) Give Sharik mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Remove Sharik's leg.
3. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) His pain is gone.
(b) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
(c) Hit head hurts.
(d) The room is cold.
4. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
(a) The hallway.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) In Philippovich's office.
(d) The examination room.
5. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
2. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
3. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
4. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
5. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)