|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(b) Bright red.
3. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(b) Open doors.
(c) Operate a telephone.
(d) Navigate streets.
4. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the circus.
(b) To a concert.
(c) To the opera.
(d) To the theatre.
5. Where does the dog forage for food?
(a) At a beach.
(b) In a school yard.
(c) Outside a grocery store.
(d) In alleys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
2. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
3. What does the dog think about how people eat?
4. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
5. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)