|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) A jar of human brains.
(b) His father's medical journal.
(c) A surgical reference book.
(d) His research mice.
2. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
(a) In Philippovich's office.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) The examination room.
(d) The hallway.
3. In which city is the story set?
(c) St. Petersburg.
4. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) A jar.
(b) A canvas bag.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A notebook.
5. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) The room is cold.
(b) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
(c) Hit head hurts.
(d) His pain is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
2. What is the name of Philip's maid?
3. Which grade is the typist?
4. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
5. What is the dog afraid of?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)