|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is the story set?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As nervous.
(b) As ugly.
(c) As friendly.
(d) As agressive.
3. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
(a) A dog.
4. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(a) A collar.
(b) An owner.
(c) A leg.
5. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) His refrigerator.
(b) The electricity.
(c) His surgery's lights.
(d) The local trafic lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
2. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
3. What does Philippovich do after the surgery?
4. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
5. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)