|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Pig ovaries.
(b) Monkey ovaries.
(c) Cat ovaries.
(d) Cow ovaries.
2. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
(a) The loud noises.
(b) The bright lights.
(c) The smell.
(d) The man in the corner.
3. How does Sharik feel when his is locked up in Chapter 4?
4. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A murderer.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A trickster.
5. What once stood in the hallway of Philippovich's building?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A coat rack.
(c) An umbrella holder.
(d) A galoshes stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
2. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
3. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
4. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
5. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)