|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weather is occurring in Chapter 1?
(a) A hail storm.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) A heat wave.
2. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
3. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their smell.
(d) Their hair color.
4. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's kidney.
(b) Sharik's gall bladder.
(c) Sharik's appendix.
(d) Sharik's pituitary gland.
5. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
(a) Rainy weather.
(c) Coat racks.
Short Answer Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
2. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
3. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
4. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
5. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)