|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(a) Bright red.
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. Which grade is the typist?
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That he had never operated on a dog before.
(b) That he doesn't like the sight of blood.
(c) That he had been growing fond of Sharik.
(d) That something went wrong in the surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
2. What does Bormenthal shave to prepare Sharik for the operation?
3. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
4. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
5. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)