|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) His father's medical journal.
(b) A surgical reference book.
(c) A jar of human brains.
(d) His research mice.
3. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
(a) The smell.
(b) The bright lights.
(c) The loud noises.
(d) The man in the corner.
4. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) The roof is leaking.
(b) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(c) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(d) More tenants are moving in.
5. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
(a) Remove Sharik's leg.
(b) Give Sharik insulin.
(c) Give Sharik a shot of adrenalin.
(d) Give Sharik mouth to mouth resuscitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
2. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
3. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
4. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
5. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)