|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Eight hours.
2. Where does the dog forage for food?
(a) In a school yard.
(b) In alleys.
(c) At a beach.
(d) Outside a grocery store.
3. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(a) Peter the Great.
(b) The Bible.
(d) Karl Marx.
4. What caused the dog to begin his education?
(a) Eating rat poison.
(b) Almost being hit by a truck.
(c) Being chased by a dog catcher.
(d) Receiving a shock from a wire
5. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
(a) A brief case.
(b) A stuffed owl.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A cushion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
2. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
3. Which grade is the typist?
4. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
5. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)