|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He eats well.
(b) He has a calm disposition.
(c) He wouldn't kick a dog.
(d) He doesn't steal.
3. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their hair color.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their smell.
4. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
(a) From a street vendor.
(b) From the Moscow Grocers' Association.
(c) From the local butcher.
(d) The Moscow Agricultural Industries store.
5. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(b) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
2. What caused the dog to begin his education? .
3. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
4. Where does the dog forage for food?
5. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)