|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As agressive.
(b) As friendly.
(c) As ugly.
(d) As nervous.
2. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and tobacco.
(b) A hospital and and vodka.
(c) A hospital and cigars.
(d) A hospital and bread.
3. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the opera.
(b) To the circus.
(c) To a concert.
(d) To the theatre.
4. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A cook.
(b) A child.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A taxi driver.
5. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
(b) Pork chops.
(c) Ground beef.
(d) Chicken breast.
Short Answer Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
2. What caused the dog to begin his education? .
3. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
4. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
5. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)