|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
2. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Complain to the press.
(b) Burn down his building.
(c) Leave the city.
(d) Sue the government.
3. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The short one.
(b) The young one.
(c) The bitten one.
(d) The ugly one.
4. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A taxi driver.
(c) A child.
(d) A cook.
5. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the opera.
(b) To the theatre.
(c) To the circus.
(d) To a concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
2. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
3. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
4. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
5. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)