|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
(a) The man in the corner.
(b) The loud noises.
(c) The bright lights.
(d) The smell.
2. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
3. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
4. In which city is the story set?
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) A surgical reference book.
(b) His research mice.
(c) His father's medical journal.
(d) A jar of human brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
2. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
3. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
4. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
5. What does the dog judge people by?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)