|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The master.
(b) The saint.
(c) The godhead.
(d) The deity.
3. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As nervous.
(b) As ugly.
(c) As friendly.
(d) As agressive.
4. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(b) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(c) The roof is leaking.
(d) More tenants are moving in.
5. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
2. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
3. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
4. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
5. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)