|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) On the sofa.
(b) On a rug.
(c) In front of the fire.
(d) Beside the refrigerator.
2. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As ugly.
(b) As agressive.
(c) As friendly.
(d) As nervous.
3. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
(a) Ground beef.
(b) Chicken breast.
(d) Pork chops.
4. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) The electricity.
(b) His surgery's lights.
(c) His refrigerator.
(d) The local trafic lights.
5. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To reschedule the operation date.
(b) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
(c) To perform the operation in his private offices.
(d) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Philip's maid?
2. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
3. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
4. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
5. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)