|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the dog forage for food?
(a) In alleys.
(b) Outside a grocery store.
(c) In a school yard.
(d) At a beach.
2. What does the dog think about how people eat?
(a) People don't eat enough.
(b) People eat too much.
(c) People eat like kings.
(d) People eat poorly.
3. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(d) The weather.
4. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He eats well.
(b) He has a calm disposition.
(c) He doesn't steal.
(d) He wouldn't kick a dog.
5. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
(a) Philippovich says he does it all by not hurrying.
(b) Philippovich says he does it all by rushing through his day.
(c) Philippovich says he does it all by planning well.
(d) Philippovich says he does it all by staying organized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
2. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
3. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
4. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
5. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)