|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
(a) Philippovich says he does it all by rushing through his day.
(b) Philippovich says he does it all by planning well.
(c) Philippovich says he does it all by not hurrying.
(d) Philippovich says he does it all by staying organized.
2. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
(a) A cushion.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A brief case.
(d) A stuffed owl.
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Cow ovaries.
(b) Pig ovaries.
(c) Monkey ovaries.
(d) Cat ovaries.
5. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the circus.
(b) To a concert.
(c) To the theatre.
(d) To the opera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
2. What does the dog think about how people eat?
3. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
4. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
5. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)