|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As agressive.
(b) As friendly.
(c) As ugly.
(d) As nervous.
2. Which grade is the typist?
3. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(b) Grocery stores.
4. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The short one.
(b) The young one.
(c) The bitten one.
(d) The ugly one.
5. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
(a) By forcing them to do what you want them to.
(b) By treating them with kindness.
(c) By tricking them into trusting you.
(d) By offering them something they want.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
2. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
3. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
4. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
5. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)