|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A taxi driver.
(c) A cook.
(d) A child.
2. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
3. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) His father's medical journal.
(b) A surgical reference book.
(c) A jar of human brains.
(d) His research mice.
4. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(c) Shined shoes.
5. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(b) The Bible.
(c) Peter the Great.
(d) Karl Marx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
2. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
3. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
4. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
5. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)