|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) A cook.
(c) A child.
(d) A police officer.
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
(a) Philippovich says he does it all by staying organized.
(b) Philippovich says he does it all by rushing through his day.
(c) Philippovich says he does it all by not hurrying.
(d) Philippovich says he does it all by planning well.
4. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) Beside the refrigerator.
(b) On a rug.
(c) In front of the fire.
(d) On the sofa.
5. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The deity.
(b) The godhead.
(c) The master.
(d) The saint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
2. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
3. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
4. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
5. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)