|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
2. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
(a) By offering them something they want.
(b) By tricking them into trusting you.
(c) By forcing them to do what you want them to.
(d) By treating them with kindness.
3. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(b) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(c) The roof is leaking.
(d) More tenants are moving in.
4. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(c) Shined shoes.
5. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A cook.
(c) A child.
(d) A taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
2. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
3. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
4. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
5. What is the name of Philip's maid?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)