|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
2. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(c) Bright red.
3. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A taxi driver.
(c) A cook.
(d) A child.
4. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To reschedule the operation date.
(b) To perform the operation in his private offices.
(c) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
(d) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
5. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He has a calm disposition.
(b) He eats well.
(c) He doesn't steal.
(d) He wouldn't kick a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
2. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
3. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
4. Which grade is the typist?
5. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)