|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
2. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
(a) The loud noises.
(b) The smell.
(c) The man in the corner.
(d) The bright lights.
3. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
4. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(b) More tenants are moving in.
(c) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(d) The roof is leaking.
5. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
2. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
3. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
4. In which city is the story set?
5. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)