|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(b) Shined shoes.
2. Which grade is the typist?
3. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Sue the government.
(b) Complain to the press.
(c) Leave the city.
(d) Burn down his building.
4. What kind of weather is occurring in Chapter 1?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A heat wave.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) A hail storm.
5. What caused the dog to begin his education?
(a) Receiving a shock from a wire
(b) Being chased by a dog catcher.
(c) Eating rat poison.
(d) Almost being hit by a truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking? .
2. What does the dog think about how people eat?
3. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
4. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
5. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)