|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dog?
2. Which grade is the typist?
3. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Go to church and pray.
(b) Turn himself into the police.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Leave town.
4. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Dmitrii Alexandrovich.
(b) Pyotr Alexandrovich.
(c) Boris Alexandrovich.
(d) Alexey Alexandrovich.
5. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
(b) To reschedule the operation date.
(c) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
(d) To perform the operation in his private offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
2. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
3. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
4. What does the dog judge people by?
5. What is the dog afraid of?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)