|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is the story set?
(c) St. Petersburg.
2. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(b) A collar.
(c) A leg.
(d) An owner.
3. Where does the dog forage for food?
(a) In a school yard.
(b) Outside a grocery store.
(c) In alleys.
(d) At a beach.
4. What is the dog afraid of?
5. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(c) Grocery stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
2. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
5. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)