|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(b) The roof is leaking.
(c) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(d) More tenants are moving in.
2. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(a) A leg.
(b) A collar.
(d) An owner.
3. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
4. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(a) Grocery stores.
5. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
(a) The bright lights.
(b) The smell.
(c) The loud noises.
(d) The man in the corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
2. What is the dog afraid of?
3. What caused the dog to begin his education? .
4. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
5. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)