|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(a) Open doors.
(b) Operate a telephone.
(c) Navigate streets.
2. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't steal.
(b) He wouldn't kick a dog.
(c) He eats well.
(d) He has a calm disposition.
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. What does the dog think about how people eat?
(a) People eat like kings.
(b) People eat too much.
(c) People eat poorly.
(d) People don't eat enough.
5. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
2. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
3. What caused the dog to begin his education? .
4. What is the name of Philip's maid?
5. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)