|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dog afraid of?
2. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
(c) Wrought iron.
3. Which grade is the typist?
4. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(a) Navigate streets.
(c) Operate a telephone.
(d) Open doors.
5. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Cow ovaries.
(b) Pig ovaries.
(c) Cat ovaries.
(d) Monkey ovaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog judge people by?
2. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
3. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
4. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
5. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)