|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A child.
(d) A cook.
2. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Some table scraps.
(c) An empty soda can.
(d) Boiling water.
3. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(a) An owner.
(b) A leg.
(c) A collar.
4. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(d) Grocery stores.
5. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Complain to the press.
(b) Burn down his building.
(c) Leave the city.
(d) Sue the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is the story set?
2. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of Philip's maid?
4. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
5. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)