|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(c) Grocery stores.
2. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
(b) To perform the operation in his private offices.
(c) To reschedule the operation date.
(d) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
3. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) The room is cold.
(b) Hit head hurts.
(c) His pain is gone.
(d) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
4. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Burn down his building.
(b) Sue the government.
(c) Leave the city.
(d) Complain to the press.
5. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
(a) From a street vendor.
(b) The Moscow Agricultural Industries store.
(c) From the Moscow Grocers' Association.
(d) From the local butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which grade is the typist?
2. Where does the dog forage for food?
3. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
4. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
5. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)