|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
(b) Ground beef.
(c) Chicken breast.
(d) Pork chops.
2. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(a) Bright red.
3. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(a) A collar.
(b) An owner.
(d) A leg.
4. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
(a) From a street vendor.
(b) From the local butcher.
(c) The Moscow Agricultural Industries store.
(d) From the Moscow Grocers' Association.
5. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Sue the government.
(b) Leave the city.
(c) Complain to the press.
(d) Burn down his building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
2. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
3. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
4. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
5. What kind of weather is occurring in Chapter 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)