|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
(a) Chicken breast.
(b) Pork chops.
(d) Ground beef.
2. What caused the dog to begin his education?
(a) Eating rat poison.
(b) Receiving a shock from a wire
(c) Almost being hit by a truck.
(d) Being chased by a dog catcher.
3. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their smell.
(b) Their hair color.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their eyes.
4. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
(a) An empty soda can.
(b) Some table scraps.
(c) A blanket.
(d) Boiling water.
5. Which grade is the typist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
2. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
5. Where does the dog forage for food?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)