|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
(a) He begins to lose fur.
(b) The sound of his bark changes.
(c) His ears shrink in size.
(d) His body grows longer.
2. By the time the commotion that Sharikov causes in Chapter 8 is over, what is the hour?
(a) One-thirty a.m.
(b) Three a.m.
(d) Five a.m.
3. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
4. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(b) No room.
(c) Evening paper.
5. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
(a) By slamming it shut.
(b) With a stone.
(c) With his shoe.
(d) With a paperweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
2. Who does the doorman call on to get rid of Sharikov's companions?
3. After locking up the jar, where does Philippovich put the key?
4. What has Sharikov gotten a job doing?
5. How many days does Sharikov disappear for in Chapter 9?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)