|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Philippovich compared to while in his study in Chapter 7?
2. After returning home what is Sharikov NOT found to have stolen?
(a) A cane.
(b) A lighter.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A beaver hat.
3. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
(a) To cool down.
(b) To show Sharikov his tattoo.
(c) To hit Sharikov.
(d) To clean up the flood water.
4. What does Sharik do "with reckless ease"?
(a) Run down the street.
(b) Play the balalaika.
(c) Smoke and drink.
(d) Eat questionable looking food.
5. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) About a week.
(c) One month.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. What do the two doctors do after the commotion caused by Sharikov has died down in Chapter 8?
4. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
5. What was the theme of the book Sharikov read?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)