|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9 what had Sharikov told the young woman had happened to him?
(a) He was attacked by a dog.
(b) He was deformed as a child.
(c) He was wounded in the war.
(d) He was injured in a fire.
2. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As agressive.
(b) As nervous.
(c) As friendly.
(d) As ugly.
3. Who helped Sharik come up with his name?
(a) On of Philippovich's patients.
(b) The house committee members.
4. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(d) Bright red.
5. What happens on January 6th?
(a) Sharik started walking upright.
(b) Sharik's teeth shrank in size.
(c) Sharik says "hello."
(d) Sharik's tail drops off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
2. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
3. What does the dog think about how people eat?
4. What rumor has Shyonder been spreading about Sharik?
5. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)