|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The deity.
(b) The saint.
(c) The master.
(d) The godhead.
2. What doesn't Sharikov want Philippovich to call him?
3. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
(a) To show Sharikov his tattoo.
(b) To hit Sharikov.
(c) To clean up the flood water.
(d) To cool down.
4. What is the dog afraid of?
5. When Sharikov and Bormenthal leave for the evening in Chapter 7, what does Philippovich do?
(a) Sits in his chair and naps.
(b) Pours himself a drink.
(c) Paces and sings to himself.
(d) Smoke a cigar while reading the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Philippovich a report to look at in Chapter 9?
2. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
3. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
4. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
5. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)