|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
(c) A dog.
2. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
3. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their smell.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their hair color.
4. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
(a) A police officer.
(b) The men from the house committee.
(c) A young woman.
(d) Two strangers.
5. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
(a) His body grows longer.
(b) He begins to lose fur.
(c) His ears shrink in size.
(d) The sound of his bark changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After locking up the jar, where does Philippovich put the key?
2. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Philip's maid?
4. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
5. What has Sharikov reported against Philippovich ?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)