|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Sharikov disappear for in Chapter 9?
(a) Eleven days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Fourteen days.
2. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
(a) Like a god.
(b) Like he is going crazy.
(c) Like he has committed a crime against nature.
(d) Like he has achieved something amazing.
3. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
(a) About a week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three days.
4. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
(a) Coat racks.
(b) Rainy weather.
5. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog think about how people eat?
2. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
3. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
4. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking? .
5. Who does Sharikov defend in Chapter 7?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)