|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
2. How much money did Sharikov take from the house committee?
(a) Seven rubles.
(b) Twelve rubles.
(c) Twenty-one rubles.
(d) Eighteen rubles.
3. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Turn himself into the police.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Go to church and pray.
(d) Marry her.
4. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
5. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
(a) Philippovich says he does it all by rushing through his day.
(b) Philippovich says he does it all by not hurrying.
(c) Philippovich says he does it all by planning well.
(d) Philippovich says he does it all by staying organized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
2. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
3. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
4. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
5. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)