|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(b) How to address one another.
(c) Sharikov stealing things.
(d) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
2. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(a) Shined shoes.
3. What happens on January 6th?
(a) Sharik says "hello."
(b) Sharik started walking upright.
(c) Sharik's tail drops off.
(d) Sharik's teeth shrank in size.
4. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) His surgery's lights.
(b) The local trafic lights.
(c) His refrigerator.
(d) The electricity.
5. How does Zina feel after Sharikov disappears in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the doorman call on to get rid of Sharikov's companions?
2. After returning home what is Sharikov NOT found to have stolen?
3. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
4. What did Sharikov say he would buy with the money from the committee?
5. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)