|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Sharik use to refer to the men around him?
2. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) The roof is leaking.
(b) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(c) More tenants are moving in.
(d) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
3. Who does Sharikov say he has read a book by?
(a) A German.
(b) An Englishman.
(c) An American.
(d) A Russian.
4. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The godhead.
(b) The deity.
(c) The saint.
(d) The master.
5. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(a) Bright red.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
3. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
4. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
5. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)