|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Philippovich's cook?
2. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He eats well.
(b) He has a calm disposition.
(c) He wouldn't kick a dog.
(d) He doesn't steal.
3. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
(a) From a street vendor.
(b) The Moscow Agricultural Industries store.
(c) From the Moscow Grocers' Association.
(d) From the local butcher.
4. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The master.
(b) The deity.
(c) The godhead.
(d) The saint.
5. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich call Sharikov following the flooding incident?
2. Where does the dog forage for food?
3. What does Philippovich ask Zina to throw in the fire in Chapter 7?
4. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
5. What does the dog think about how people eat?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)