|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
2. Which grade is the typist?
3. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
(a) By tricking them into trusting you.
(b) By treating them with kindness.
(c) By forcing them to do what you want them to.
(d) By offering them something they want.
4. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The bitten one.
(b) The young one.
(c) The short one.
(d) The ugly one.
5. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He wouldn't kick a dog.
(b) He doesn't steal.
(c) He eats well.
(d) He has a calm disposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
2. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
3. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
4. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
5. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)