|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Pyotr Alexandrovich.
(b) Alexey Alexandrovich.
(c) Boris Alexandrovich.
(d) Dmitrii Alexandrovich.
2. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) More tenants are moving in.
(b) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(c) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(d) The roof is leaking.
3. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(b) An owner.
(c) A leg.
(d) A collar.
4. What caused the dog to begin his education?
(a) Being chased by a dog catcher.
(b) Almost being hit by a truck.
(c) Eating rat poison.
(d) Receiving a shock from a wire
5. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
2. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
3. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
4. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
5. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)