|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
2. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't steal.
(b) He has a calm disposition.
(c) He wouldn't kick a dog.
(d) He eats well.
3. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) His research mice.
(b) A jar of human brains.
(c) A surgical reference book.
(d) His father's medical journal.
4. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
5. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(d) Shined shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
2. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
3. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
4. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)