|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) A child.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A cook.
2. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Complain to the press.
(b) Sue the government.
(c) Leave the city.
(d) Burn down his building.
3. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(a) Grocery stores.
4. What is the name of the dog?
5. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
2. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
3. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
4. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
5. What is the name of Philip's maid?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)