|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) Hit head hurts.
(b) The room is cold.
(c) His pain is gone.
(d) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
2. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Turn himself into the police.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Go to church and pray.
3. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Complain to the press.
(b) Sue the government.
(c) Burn down his building.
(d) Leave the city.
4. What once stood in the hallway of Philippovich's building?
(a) An umbrella holder.
(b) A galoshes stand.
(c) A coat rack.
(d) A mailbox.
5. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) On the sofa.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) On a rug.
(d) Beside the refrigerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
2. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
3. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
4. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
5. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)