|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
(a) By offering them something they want.
(b) By treating them with kindness.
(c) By tricking them into trusting you.
(d) By forcing them to do what you want them to.
2. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(b) A leg.
(c) A collar.
(d) An owner.
3. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
4. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
(a) An empty soda can.
(b) Boiling water.
(c) Some table scraps.
(d) A blanket.
5. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
2. What does the dog judge people by?
3. What is the dog afraid of?
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)