|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
(a) An empty soda can.
(b) Some table scraps.
(c) A blanket.
(d) Boiling water.
2. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
3. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
4. What caused the dog to begin his education?
(a) Receiving a shock from a wire
(b) Almost being hit by a truck.
(c) Eating rat poison.
(d) Being chased by a dog catcher.
5. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't steal.
(b) He wouldn't kick a dog.
(c) He eats well.
(d) He has a calm disposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
2. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
3. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
4. What is the dog afraid of?
5. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)