|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(a) Operate a telephone.
(b) Open doors.
(c) Navigate streets.
2. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) On the sofa.
(b) On a rug.
(c) Beside the refrigerator.
(d) In front of the fire.
3. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
4. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and cigars.
(b) A hospital and tobacco.
(c) A hospital and bread.
(d) A hospital and and vodka.
5. What caused the dog to begin his education?
(a) Receiving a shock from a wire
(b) Eating rat poison.
(c) Almost being hit by a truck.
(d) Being chased by a dog catcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
2. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
3. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
4. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking? .
5. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)