|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
2. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Peter the Great.
(d) Karl Marx.
3. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
4. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As agressive.
(b) As friendly.
(c) As ugly.
(d) As nervous.
5. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(b) A collar.
(c) A leg.
(d) An owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
2. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
3. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
4. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
5. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)