|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(d) Bright red.
2. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(c) Grocery stores.
3. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and tobacco.
(b) A hospital and cigars.
(c) A hospital and and vodka.
(d) A hospital and bread.
4. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To reschedule the operation date.
(b) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
(c) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
(d) To perform the operation in his private offices.
5. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(d) Shined shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
2. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
3. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
4. What does the dog judge people by?
5. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)