|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After locking up the jar, where does Philippovich put the key?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) On a high shelf.
(c) In his desk drawer.
(d) Taped under a table.
2. Who is Shyonder?
(a) One of Philippovich's patients.
(b) Zina's fiance.
(c) A house committee member.
(d) Bormenthal's colleague.
3. What kind of weather is occurring in Chapter 1?
(a) A heat wave.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A hail storm.
(d) A blizzard.
4. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
(a) A trickster.
(b) A fraud.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A murderer.
5. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's appendix.
(b) Sharik's gall bladder.
(c) Sharik's kidney.
(d) Sharik's pituitary gland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
2. What does Sharikov take out of his pocket in Chapter 9?
3. What is the name of Philippovich's cook?
4. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
5. Where does the dog forage for food?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)