|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
2. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Monkey ovaries.
(b) Cow ovaries.
(c) Cat ovaries.
(d) Pig ovaries.
3. What kind of weather is occurring in Chapter 1?
(a) A hail storm.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A heat wave.
4. In which city is the story set?
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(a) Navigate streets.
(c) Open doors.
(d) Operate a telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
2. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
5. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)