|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
(a) A murderer.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A trickster.
(d) A fraud.
2. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Thirty-seven years old.
(c) Forty-three years old.
(d) Fifty-two years old.
3. What is Sharik NOT wearing at the dinner table in Chapter 6?
(a) A fake ruby pin.
(b) A bright blue tie.
(c) Red velvet slippers.
(d) Torn striped trousers.
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(a) No room.
(d) Evening paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the dog to begin his education? .
2. What happens on January 6th?
3. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
4. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
5. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)