|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As friendly.
(b) As ugly.
(c) As nervous.
(d) As agressive.
2. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) The local trafic lights.
(b) The electricity.
(c) His surgery's lights.
(d) His refrigerator.
3. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Complain to the press.
(b) Leave the city.
(c) Burn down his building.
(d) Sue the government.
4. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
5. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The house management committee.
(b) The state employment committee.
(c) The Moscow housing authority.
(d) The property organization authority.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
2. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
3. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
4. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
5. What word does Sharik use to refer to the men around him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)