|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
(a) With a stone.
(b) With his shoe.
(c) With a paperweight.
(d) By slamming it shut.
2. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The Moscow housing authority.
(b) The house management committee.
(c) The state employment committee.
(d) The property organization authority.
3. What does Philippovich do after the surgery?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Has a drink with Bormental.
(c) Takes a walk around the block.
(d) Watches Sharik intently.
4. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
(a) January 17th.
(b) March 2nd.
(c) January 23rd.
(d) January 12th.
5. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(a) Shined shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
2. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
3. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
4. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
5. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)