|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
(a) January 23rd.
(b) March 2nd.
(c) January 17th.
(d) January 12th.
2. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
3. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(b) The weather.
4. What is Sharik NOT wearing at the dinner table in Chapter 6?
(a) A fake ruby pin.
(b) Red velvet slippers.
(c) Torn striped trousers.
(d) A bright blue tie.
5. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) In Philippovich's office.
(c) The examination room.
(d) The hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
2. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
3. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
4. What is the name of Philippovich's cook?
5. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)