|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
(a) Like he is going crazy.
(b) Like a god.
(c) Like he has committed a crime against nature.
(d) Like he has achieved something amazing.
2. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
(a) The bright lights.
(b) The loud noises.
(c) The smell.
(d) The man in the corner.
3. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Five times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Eight times.
4. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The house management committee.
(b) The property organization authority.
(c) The state employment committee.
(d) The Moscow housing authority.
5. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
(a) Sharik calls him "dad."
(b) Sharik calls him "my lord."
(c) Sharik calls him "master."
(d) Sharik calls him "creator."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
2. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
3. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
5. What is Sharik NOT wearing at the dinner table in Chapter 6?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)