|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) His father's medical journal.
(b) His research mice.
(c) A surgical reference book.
(d) A jar of human brains.
2. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was stabbed.
3. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Leave the city.
(b) Complain to the press.
(c) Burn down his building.
(d) Sue the government.
4. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A cushion.
(c) A stuffed owl.
(d) A brief case.
5. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Eight times.
(d) Two times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
3. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
4. What does Sharik do "with reckless ease"?
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)