|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
(a) By offering them something they want.
(b) By treating them with kindness.
(c) By tricking them into trusting you.
(d) By forcing them to do what you want them to.
2. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
3. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To perform the operation in his private offices.
(b) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
(c) To reschedule the operation date.
(d) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
4. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
5. What rumor has Shyonder been spreading about Sharik?
(a) That he is a gangster in hiding.
(b) That he is Philippovich's illegitimate son.
(c) That he is an escaped convict.
(d) That he is a refugee from Czechoslovakia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
3. What happens on January 6th?
4. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
5. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)