|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich ask Zina to get for him in Chapter 4?
(a) A blanket for Sharik.
(b) Clean underwear.
(c) A bottle of champagne.
(d) His newspaper.
2. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The short one.
(b) The bitten one.
(c) The young one.
(d) The ugly one.
3. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
(a) Political posters.
(b) Notes telling Sharik how to behave.
(c) Postcards from Philippovich's friends.
(d) Medical advice pamphlets.
4. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That he doesn't like the sight of blood.
(b) That something went wrong in the surgery.
(c) That he had never operated on a dog before.
(d) That he had been growing fond of Sharik.
5. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Complain to the press.
(b) Leave the city.
(c) Sue the government.
(d) Burn down his building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
2. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
3. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
4. What does Sharikov whine about doing while his documents are being drawn up?
5. Who helped Sharik come up with his name?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)