|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(b) Operate a telephone.
(c) Open doors.
(d) Navigate streets.
2. What does Bormenthal shave to prepare Sharik for the operation?
(a) Sharik's leg.
(b) Sharik's abdomen.
(c) Sharik's head.
(d) Sharik's neck.
3. What does Philippovich call Sharikov following the flooding incident?
(a) An animal.
(b) A burden.
(c) A monster.
(d) A savage.
4. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(c) No room.
(d) Evening paper.
5. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The deity.
(b) The godhead.
(c) The saint.
(d) The master.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
2. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
3. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
4. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
5. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)