|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) Hit head hurts.
(b) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
(c) The room is cold.
(d) His pain is gone.
2. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The saint.
(b) The deity.
(c) The master.
(d) The godhead.
3. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
4. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Using the telephone.
(c) Dressing in clothes.
(d) Discussing politics.
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philippovich is ill.
(b) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(c) Philip is out of town.
(d) Philip is busy with his patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharik feel living with Philippovich in Chapter 6?
2. What does Sharik note he cannot walk around the city without?
3. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. Who asks to be excused from the dog's surgery?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)