|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) The room is cold.
(b) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
(c) Hit head hurts.
(d) His pain is gone.
2. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
(a) He played a balalaika.
(b) He played an accordion.
(c) He played the piano.
(d) He played a trumpet.
3. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
4. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
(a) It is unpleasant sounding.
(b) It sounds like that of a smoker.
(c) It is funny sounding.
(d) It sounds like a hyena.
5. What does Philippovich ask Shyonder in Chapter 6?
(a) Whether there is anymore room available to buy in the building.
(b) Whether there is any work that Sharikov could do.
(c) Whether A** has contacted him yet.
(d) Whether the galoshes stand will be returning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
3. What is the name of Philip's maid?
4. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
5. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)