|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
2. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
(a) His odour.
(b) The amount of noise he makes at night.
(c) His mannerisms and speech.
(d) His habit of sleeping all day.
3. What does Sharik note he cannot walk around the city without?
(a) A collar and tags.
(b) A good pair of shoes.
(c) An escort.
(d) A registration card.
4. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's gall bladder.
(b) Sharik's kidney.
(c) Sharik's pituitary gland.
(d) Sharik's appendix.
5. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) His research mice.
(b) A surgical reference book.
(c) His father's medical journal.
(d) A jar of human brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. What once stood in the hallway of Philippovich's building?
3. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
4. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
5. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)