|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(b) Peter the Great.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Karl Marx.
2. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Two times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Eight times.
3. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
4. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) His pain is gone.
(b) The room is cold.
(c) Hit head hurts.
(d) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
5. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
(a) It is funny sounding.
(b) It sounds like that of a smoker.
(c) It sounds like a hyena.
(d) It is unpleasant sounding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
2. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
3. What is Sharik NOT wearing at the dinner table in Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of the dog?
5. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)