|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
(b) Rainy weather.
(c) Coat racks.
2. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Cat ovaries.
(b) Monkey ovaries.
(c) Pig ovaries.
(d) Cow ovaries.
3. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) The electricity.
(b) His refrigerator.
(c) His surgery's lights.
(d) The local trafic lights.
4. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
(b) To perform the operation in his private offices.
(c) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
(d) To reschedule the operation date.
5. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
2. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
3. How does Sharik feel living with Philippovich in Chapter 6?
4. How does Sharik feel when his is locked up in Chapter 4?
5. What does Philippovich do after the surgery?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)