|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Using the telephone.
(c) Discussing politics.
(d) Dressing in clothes.
2. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(a) Operate a telephone.
(b) Open doors.
(d) Navigate streets.
3. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
4. How does Sharik feel living with Philippovich in Chapter 6?
(a) Unfairly criticized.
(c) As though he is getting in the way.
(d) Like he is always under observation.
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is out of town.
(b) Philip is busy with his patients.
(c) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(d) Philippovich is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of Philippovich's cook?
3. What does Philippovich do while Zina takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 4?
4. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
5. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)