|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
(a) Forty-three years old.
(b) Thirty-seven years old.
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Fifty-two years old.
2. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
(a) With his shoe.
(b) By slamming it shut.
(c) With a stone.
(d) With a paperweight.
3. What does Sharik want his first name to be?
4. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
5. What does Philippovich call Sharikov following the flooding incident?
(a) A burden.
(b) A monster.
(c) An animal.
(d) A savage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
2. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
3. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
4. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
5. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)