|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich call Sharikov following the flooding incident?
(a) A monster.
(b) A savage.
(c) A burden.
(d) An animal.
2. What rumor has Shyonder been spreading about Sharik?
(a) That he is Philippovich's illegitimate son.
(b) That he is a gangster in hiding.
(c) That he is an escaped convict.
(d) That he is a refugee from Czechoslovakia.
3. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A trickster.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A fraud.
4. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
(a) The hallway.
(b) In Philippovich's office.
(c) The examination room.
(d) A bathroom.
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(b) Philip is out of town.
(c) Philippovich is ill.
(d) Philip is busy with his patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. How does Sharik feel living with Philippovich in Chapter 6?
3. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
4. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
5. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)