Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Three times.
(b) Eight times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Five times.
2. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
(a) Give Sharik mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(b) Give Sharik insulin.
(c) Give Sharik a shot of adrenalin.
(d) Remove Sharik's leg.
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) His research mice.
(b) A surgical reference book.
(c) His father's medical journal.
(d) A jar of human brains.
5. What does Philippovich do while Zina takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 4?
(a) Telephones a colleague.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Looks at medical pictures.
(d) Prepares the examination room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
2. Where does Sharikov chase a cat into in Chapter 6?
3. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
4. Who asks to be excused from the dog's surgery?
5. In which city is the story set?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)