|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is busy with his patients.
(b) Philip is out of town.
(c) Philippovich is ill.
(d) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
2. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
(a) It is unpleasant sounding.
(b) It is funny sounding.
(c) It sounds like that of a smoker.
(d) It sounds like a hyena.
3. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
(a) January 12th.
(b) January 17th.
(c) March 2nd.
(d) January 23rd.
4. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
(a) A cushion.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A stuffed owl.
(d) A brief case.
5. Who does Sharikov blame his thefts on in Chapter 8?
(d) The doorman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
2. What is Sharikov wearing when he is dragged out into the hall in Chapter 8?
3. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
4. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
5. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)