|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) In front of the fire.
(b) On a rug.
(c) Beside the refrigerator.
(d) On the sofa.
2. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
(a) Fifty-two years old.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Forty-three years old.
(d) Thirty-seven years old.
3. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The deity.
(b) The master.
(c) The godhead.
(d) The saint.
4. What is the name of the apartment building's doorman?
5. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
(a) Like he has committed a crime against nature.
(b) Like a god.
(c) Like he has achieved something amazing.
(d) Like he is going crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
2. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
3. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
4. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
5. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)