|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) His research mice.
(b) A jar of human brains.
(c) His father's medical journal.
(d) A surgical reference book.
2. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
(a) Rainy weather.
(d) Coat racks.
3. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
(a) He begins to lose fur.
(b) His body grows longer.
(c) His ears shrink in size.
(d) The sound of his bark changes.
4. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was stabbed.
5. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) About a week.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
2. Who does the doorman call on to get rid of Sharikov's companions?
3. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. What does Philippovich say about the operation on Sharik in Chapter 8?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)