|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
(a) The amount of noise he makes at night.
(b) His odour.
(c) His mannerisms and speech.
(d) His habit of sleeping all day.
2. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
3. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
(a) Philippovich's father.
(b) The government.
(c) The press.
(d) The building's doorman.
4. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
(a) A young woman.
(b) Two strangers.
(c) A police officer.
(d) The men from the house committee.
5. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The young one.
(b) The bitten one.
(c) The short one.
(d) The ugly one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
2. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
3. By the time the commotion that Sharikov causes in Chapter 8 is over, what is the hour?
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)