|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the theatre.
(b) To the opera.
(c) To a concert.
(d) To the circus.
2. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
3. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The bitten one.
(b) The ugly one.
(c) The young one.
(d) The short one.
4. What is Sharikov wearing when he is dragged out into the hall in Chapter 8?
(a) An azure housecoat.
(b) Nothing but his undershirt.
(c) A pair of underwear.
(d) Philippovich's best suit.
5. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
2. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
3. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
4. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
5. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)