|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The short one.
(b) The young one.
(c) The bitten one.
(d) The ugly one.
2. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the circus.
(b) To the opera.
(c) To a concert.
(d) To the theatre.
3. Who does Sharikov blame his thefts on in Chapter 8?
(b) The doorman.
4. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
(a) It is unpleasant sounding.
(b) It sounds like a hyena.
(c) It is funny sounding.
(d) It sounds like that of a smoker.
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is busy with his patients.
(b) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(c) Philippovich is ill.
(d) Philip is out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
2. After returning home what is Sharikov NOT found to have stolen?
3. What is the name of the apartment building's doorman?
4. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
5. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)