|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
(a) About a week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) One month.
2. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(b) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
(c) How to address one another.
(d) Sharikov stealing things.
3. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Three times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Eight times.
4. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Using the telephone.
(b) Dressing in clothes.
(c) Discussing politics.
(d) Sleeping in a bed.
5. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
(a) Six days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
2. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
3. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
4. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
5. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)