|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
(a) January 17th.
(b) March 2nd.
(c) January 23rd.
(d) January 12th.
2. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
3. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The young one.
(b) The bitten one.
(c) The short one.
(d) The ugly one.
4. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is out of town.
(b) Philip is busy with his patients.
(c) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(d) Philippovich is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
2. After returning home what is Sharikov NOT found to have stolen?
3. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
4. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
5. What doesn't Sharikov want Philippovich to call him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)