|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
(a) That which separates humans from dogs.
(b) That which establishes a person's belief system
(c) That which makes a dog a dog.
(d) That which determines the aspect of the given human individual.
2. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(c) Evening paper.
(d) No room.
3. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
4. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
(b) Sharikov stealing things.
(c) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(d) How to address one another.
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is busy with his patients.
(b) Philip is out of town.
(c) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(d) Philippovich is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
2. What happens on January 6th?
3. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
4. What doesn't Sharikov want Philippovich to call him?
5. What is Sharikov wearing when he is dragged out into the hall in Chapter 8?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)