|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was poisoned.
2. Who does Sharikov blame his thefts on in Chapter 8?
(c) The doorman.
3. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(b) Peter the Great.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Karl Marx.
4. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
5. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
(b) Coat racks.
(c) Rainy weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on January 6th?
2. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
3. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
4. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
5. After returning home what is Sharikov NOT found to have stolen?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)