|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. What do the two doctors do after the commotion caused by Sharikov has died down in Chapter 8?
(a) The doctors have coffee.
(b) The doctors sit and smoke.
(c) The doctors go over their medical notes.
(d) The doctors go back to sleep.
3. What does Philippovich say about the operation on Sharik in Chapter 8?
(a) It should make him famous.
(b) It was a mistake.
(c) It was a bigger success than he imagined.
(d) It was a foolhardy experiment.
4. Who appears in the hallway with an angry face in Chapter 8?
(d) The doorman.
5. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Three times.
(b) Eight times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Five times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
2. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
3. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
4. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
5. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)