|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharikov do since he is so upset by his argument with Philippovich ?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Slashes his cheek with a razor.
(c) Punches Philippovich.
(d) Throws plates across the room.
2. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) Beside the refrigerator.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) On the sofa.
(d) On a rug.
3. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
4. What do the two doctors do after the commotion caused by Sharikov has died down in Chapter 8?
(a) The doctors go over their medical notes.
(b) The doctors sit and smoke.
(c) The doctors have coffee.
(d) The doctors go back to sleep.
5. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
(a) That which makes a dog a dog.
(b) That which separates humans from dogs.
(c) That which establishes a person's belief system
(d) That which determines the aspect of the given human individual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
2. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
3. What is the name of the apartment building's doorman?
4. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
5. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)