|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
(a) Thirty-seven years old.
(b) Fifty-two years old.
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Forty-three years old.
2. Who does Sharikov blame his thefts on in Chapter 8?
(a) The doorman.
3. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(c) No room.
(d) Evening paper.
4. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) On the sofa.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) On a rug.
(d) Beside the refrigerator.
5. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
(b) How to address one another.
(c) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(d) Sharikov stealing things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
3. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
4. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
5. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)