|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
(a) The press.
(b) The government.
(c) Philippovich's father.
(d) The building's doorman.
2. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Three times.
(b) Eight times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Five times.
3. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Discussing politics.
(b) Using the telephone.
(c) Sleeping in a bed.
(d) Dressing in clothes.
4. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
(a) Philippovich says he does it all by rushing through his day.
(b) Philippovich says he does it all by planning well.
(c) Philippovich says he does it all by not hurrying.
(d) Philippovich says he does it all by staying organized.
5. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
(a) That which separates humans from dogs.
(b) That which determines the aspect of the given human individual.
(c) That which establishes a person's belief system
(d) That which makes a dog a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
3. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
4. What does Sharikov do since he is so upset by his argument with Philippovich ?
5. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)