|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What once stood in the hallway of Philippovich's building?
(a) A galoshes stand.
(b) An umbrella holder.
(c) A coat rack.
(d) A mailbox.
2. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
(a) Philippovich says he does it all by staying organized.
(b) Philippovich says he does it all by planning well.
(c) Philippovich says he does it all by rushing through his day.
(d) Philippovich says he does it all by not hurrying.
3. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
4. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
(a) That which establishes a person's belief system
(b) That which determines the aspect of the given human individual.
(c) That which separates humans from dogs.
(d) That which makes a dog a dog.
5. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) A jar of human brains.
(b) His research mice.
(c) His father's medical journal.
(d) A surgical reference book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on January 6th?
2. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
3. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)