|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(b) The weather.
2. Who appears in the hallway with an angry face in Chapter 8?
(d) The doorman.
3. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(b) How to address one another.
(c) Sharikov stealing things.
(d) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
4. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Using the telephone.
(b) Dressing in clothes.
(c) Discussing politics.
(d) Sleeping in a bed.
5. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(c) Evening paper.
(d) No room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik rip to shreds in Chapter 3?
2. What is Sharikov wearing when he is dragged out into the hall in Chapter 8?
3. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
4. Who does the doorman call on to get rid of Sharikov's companions?
5. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)