|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
(b) A bottle of alcohol.
(c) His medical history notes.
(d) A key.
2. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
(a) His mannerisms and speech.
(b) His odour.
(c) His habit of sleeping all day.
(d) The amount of noise he makes at night.
3. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
4. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
(a) He begins to lose fur.
(b) The sound of his bark changes.
(c) His body grows longer.
(d) His ears shrink in size.
5. What happens on January 6th?
(a) Sharik's tail drops off.
(b) Sharik says "hello."
(c) Sharik's teeth shrank in size.
(d) Sharik started walking upright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
2. Who appears in the hallway with an angry face in Chapter 8?
3. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
4. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
5. What does Philippovich say about the operation on Sharik in Chapter 8?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)