1. What time span is covered in Chapter 1?
Millions of years.
2. What body of water serves as the setting for the opening section?
The Pacific Ocean.
3. What series of natural phenomena are described as the cause of events in the opening section?
4. What is an accurate description of the earliest beaches?
Bare rock with no sand.
5. What is an accurate description of the earliest body of water?
Partly cold with some ice.
6. What is true about the body of water in Chapter 1?
Both of the given answers.
This section contains 5,284 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)