Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, From the Boundless Deep
1. What time span is covered in Chapter 1?
2. What body of water serves as the setting for the opening section?
3. What series of natural phenomena are described as the cause of events in the opening section?
4. What is an accurate description of the earliest beaches?
5. What is an accurate description of the earliest body of water?
6. What is true about the body of water in Chapter 1?
7. How far below the surface did fissures form?
8. What is lava?
9. What is a submerged island called when it reaches the ocean's surface?
10. What can underwater eruptions cause?
11. What causes lava...
This section contains 2,556 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)