Quiz: Chapter 1, From the Boundless Deep
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In comparison with the other land masses on the planet, what best describes these islands?
2. When the island submerged again, what formed around it?
a) A harbor.
b) A rainbow.
c) A whirlpool.
d) A coral reef.
3. When the second chain of islands formed in the southeast, how long was it?
a) Two thousand miles long.
b) Two hundred miles long.
c) Two million miles long.
d) Two miles long.
4. What living creatures are likely to discover a new island?
a) Fish and birds.
b) Lions and tigers.
c) Bears and monkeys.
d) Dogs and cats.
5. What is an accurate description...
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)