|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the woman's young daughter?
2. Which sibling's son joined the service?
3. Where did the sisters live when their house was condemned by the government?
(b) Mount Vernon.
4. In what year did the stock market crash?
5. What item did Nanny often misplace?
(d) Pension check.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the term used to describe the child's condition?
2. Where did Julia go to school?
3. Bessie says that she thought Martin Luther King, Jr. was a(n) _____.
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. What word is used that means the same as angry?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)