|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the surname of the woman who sparked great controversy in the fight against segregation?
2. What was the name of the famous club in Harlem that catered to whites?
(a) Carnegie Hall.
(b) Harlem Tavern.
(c) Radio City.
(d) Cotton Club.
3. What is another name for an act of revitalization?
4. Which of the other children was the same age as the little boy?
5. What item did Nanny often misplace?
(a) Pension check.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sisters believed that _____ was the closest they would ever get to heaven on earth.
2. Manross was refused entry to a white family's home even though he had _____.
3. Part five talks about the revitalization of which New York neighborhood?
4. The family was worried when the nephew went from the family home in Harlem to boot camp in which Southern state?
5. The sisters talk about shortages in various goods including which of the following?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)