|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the sisters, Nanny's judgment was often _____.
2. Which famous writer was the only one to stay in Harlem after the Renaissance?
3. Where did the sisters live when their house was condemned by the government?
(a) Mount Vernon.
4. Sadie often shopped at what kind of store?
(b) Dry goods.
5. Despite the little boy's physical problems it was obvious that he possessed ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sibling's son joined the service?
2. Which man's assassination is not mentioned in this section?
3. Hap's wife convinced the sisters to move to which area?
4. What saying is attributed to Sadie?
5. Bessie remarks that the Civil Rights Movement suffered from ______ after Martin Luther King, Jr. died.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)