|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first child to die?
2. Which man's assassination is not mentioned in this section?
(a) Bobby Kennedy.
(c) Medgar Evers.
(d) Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. Out of those cases, how many did Hubert lose?
4. Bessie says that she thought Martin Luther King, Jr. was a(n) _____.
(c) Trouble maker.
5. Which sibling's son joined the service?
6. What type of house did the sisters buy?
7. The Delanys had a great amount of compassion for all but which of the following groups?
8. The family was worried when the nephew went from the family home in Harlem to boot camp in which Southern state?
(a) North Carolina.
9. Hubert was active in which famous organization?
10. What was the name of the music teacher often visited by the sisters?
11. How old was Nanny at this point?
12. Who took possession of Henry's papers and refused to give them up?
13. What would the man do to prompt the child to eat?
(d) Read stories.
14. According to the sisters, Nanny's judgment was often _____.
15. How many cases did Hubert prosecute during his career?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the husband's occupation?
2. In what month did the event occur?
3. Where did the controversy take place?
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. Three children died after Nanny's death. In which order did the children die?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)