Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nanny at this point?
2. Sadie often shopped at what kind of store?
(a) Dry goods.
3. Which of the following entertainers is not mentioned in this part of the story?
4. What was the cause of Manross' death?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Killed in war.
(d) Car accident.
5. Which of the children died due to a hospital's negligence?
6. Part five talks about the revitalization of which New York neighborhood?
(d) Greenwhich Village.
7. It was believed that Nanny was beginning to suffer from which of the following?
8. Nanny had often referred to Sadie as her _____.
(a) Favorite child.
(b) Spitting image.
(c) Little one.
9. How many cases did Hubert prosecute during his career?
10. Where did the sisters live when their house was condemned by the government?
(c) Mount Vernon.
11. What is another name for an act of revitalization?
12. Which of the following groups was not represented in the projects?
13. The Delanys had a great amount of compassion for all but which of the following groups?
14. Who was the editor of the Amsterdam News?
15. Who took possession of Henry's papers and refused to give them up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hubert was elected to serve in which government body?
2. In what year did Bessie open her dental practice?
3. What was the woman's first name?
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. The family was worried when the nephew went from the family home in Harlem to boot camp in which Southern state?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)