Mid-Book Test (up to Parts 3-4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Bessie says she would treat her pet ____ better than she was treated by many white people.
2. Jim Crow was a well known ____ character.
3. Where did the sisters live?
a) New Orleans.
b) Mount Vernon.
d) Boca Raton.
4. Henry believed that the epidemic was caused by which of the following?
a) Contaminated water.
b) Spoiled food.
c) Poor hygiene.
d) Lack of sanitary conditions.
5. What was the name of Nanny's midwife?
a) Mrs. Humbert.
b) Mrs. Robertson.
c) Miss Frederick.
d) Miss Kenney.
6. How old was Bessie when she left...
This section contains 389 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)