|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following was a main goal of the Jim Crow laws?
(a) Right to vote.
(b) Higher taxes.
(c) Public speaking.
(d) Land ownership.
2. It was decided that Sadie would work until age ____.
3. Bessie ended up staying in the hospital for how many weeks?
4. Which child died shortly before Nanny's death?
5. In what year did Henry become a bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the funeral parlor where Nanny was laid to rest?
2. What is the word used that means those who tend to say negative things about others?
3. In which state did Henry's family live at this time?
4. In what year did Henry and Nanny get married?
5. Bessie believes that many people see her as being _____.
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)