|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sadie says that if Bessie gets her wish, she will have to live to be ____.
2. When someone makes a statement and is proven to be wrong, it is often said that the person has to eat ____.
(b) Pig's feet.
3. Black students in which state were the first to break the laws regarding segregation in public schools?
4. The sisters felt that going to the doctor would benefit them little and that they would most likely be treated like a _____.
(a) Scientific experiment.
(b) Sideshow act.
(d) Rare human specimen.
5. Bessie jokes about arriving at which place?
(a) The White House.
(b) The homestead.
(c) Pearly Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. The owner of the house did all but which of the following jobs?
2. What was the profession for Mr. Delany?
3. What was the surname of the author that wrote about the Delanys?
4. In what year did Henry become a bishop?
5. Henry believed that the epidemic was caused by which of the following?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)