|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous activist often visited Raleigh?
2. Bessie says she would treat her pet ____ better than she was treated by many white people.
3. The event that caused the start of the Jim Crow era involved a man from which state?
(b) North Carolina.
4. While traveling, Sadie often stayed at the ____ house, located three miles outside Raleigh.
5. What is the word used that means those who tend to say negative things about others?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bessie talks about her little sister Julia and her fear of which of the following:
2. What is the name of Nanny's sister?
3. Jim Crow laws were put into effect in which year?
4. How old is Bessie?
5. The women rarely used which of the following?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)