|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Crow laws were put into effect in which year?
2. When someone makes a statement and is proven to be wrong, it is often said that the person has to eat ____.
(d) Pig's feet.
3. What was the name of Bessie's pet pig?
4. What is the term used when one's parent is free, albeit with black ancestry?
5. Henry believed that the epidemic was caused by which of the following?
(a) Spoiled food.
(b) Lack of sanitary conditions.
(c) Poor hygiene.
(d) Contaminated water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nanny's sister?
2. In what year did the Jim Crow laws take effect on a federal level?
3. What was the surname of the author that wrote about the Delanys?
4. How many of the children went to college?
5. In what month was Sadie born?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)