|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how old was Mr. Delany when he was offered the chance to go to college?
2. What is the term used when one's parent is free, albeit with black ancestry?
3. Delany was required to convert to which faith?
4. Neither sister had ever _____.
(a) Gone to school.
(b) Moved away from home.
(d) Learned to read.
5. What is the name of Nanny's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the sisters can be very different, they are _____.
2. What did the Delanys call racist white men?
3. Bessie refers to which saint?
4. What was the name of the town where Nanny's sister lived?
5. What is the word used that means those who tend to say negative things about others?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)