|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the man do to prompt the child to eat?
(b) Read stories.
2. How much money did Nanny receive in her pension check?
3. Nanny came from which state?
(c) North Carolina.
4. How old was Mr. Delany when he was freed from slavery?
5. Bessie jokes that not being married meant that she would not be ____ to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state were the Delanys raised?
2. The sisters think that many men may have been put off by their _____.
3. What kind of garden did the family plant?
4. Bessie objects to which of the following due to her age?
5. In what year did the Jim Crow laws take effect on a federal level?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)