|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the children went to college?
2. Which famous activist often visited Raleigh?
3. What was the name of Bessie's pet pig?
4. What was Bessie's profession?
5. In which state was this town located?
(b) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the author that wrote about the Delanys?
2. Which one of the following was a main goal of the Jim Crow laws?
3. What food item did the girl give to Bessie?
4. What is the word used that means those who tend to say negative things about others?
5. Bessie talks about her little sister Julia and her fear of which of the following:
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)