|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nanny had often referred to Sadie as her _____.
(a) Little one.
(c) Favorite child.
(d) Spitting image.
2. Bessie refers to which saint?
3. After Sadie graduated from St. Aug's, Henry told her that she owed it to her ______ to go on to get a higher education.
(a) Future students.
4. Where was the garden planted?
5. Bessie jokes that not being married meant that she would not be ____ to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Three children died after Nanny's death. In which order did the children die?
2. The family was worried when the nephew went from the family home in Harlem to boot camp in which Southern state?
3. What word is best used to describe Bessie?
4. Which of the professions is not mentioned by Bessie when she talks about blacks being the backbone of the country?
5. Grandpa Miliam once told Nanny that every one of her children could have been a:
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)