|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the professions is not mentioned by Bessie when she talks about blacks being the backbone of the country?
2. How old was the child when he died?
3. Henry believed that the epidemic was caused by which of the following?
(a) Lack of sanitary conditions.
(b) Contaminated water.
(c) Poor hygiene.
(d) Spoiled food.
4. What type of house did the sisters buy?
5. Delany went to which school?
(a) Howard University.
(b) Southern Methodist University.
(c) St. Augustine's.
(d) Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Manross was refused entry to a white family's home even though he had _____.
2. The sisters think that many men may have been put off by their _____.
3. What is the term used when one's parent is free, albeit with black ancestry?
4. How old was Mr. Delany when he was freed from slavery?
5. What was Sadie's profession?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)