|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the professions is not mentioned by Bessie when she talks about blacks being the backbone of the country?
2. While traveling, Sadie often stayed at the ____ house, located three miles outside Raleigh.
3. What city did the Delanys refer to as their hometown?
(b) New York.
4. What is the term used when one's parent is free, albeit with black ancestry?
5. Where did the sisters live?
(a) Boca Raton.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Mount Vernon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sadie had to argue with which organization to receive money owed to her?
2. Where did the sisters live when their house was condemned by the government?
3. How many Delany children were there in total?
4. What is the name of Nanny's sister?
5. Sadie ended up teaching all over which North Carolina county?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)