|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the small town where the house was located?
2. How many Delany children were there in total?
3. What was the name of Julia's husband?
4. What food item did the girl give to Bessie?
(a) Mashed potatoes.
(c) Ice cream.
5. Sadie had to argue with which organization to receive money owed to her?
(b) Social Security.
(c) Board of Education.
(d) Parents' bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Sadie born?
2. Despite the little boy's physical problems it was obvious that he possessed ______.
3. In what year was the book written?
4. Bessie believes that many people see her as being _____.
5. Nanny came from which state?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)