|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eleanor say she is not frightened by the state of Theo's room?
(a) Eleanor is getting used to Theo blaming her for things.
(b) Eleanor does not believe a ghost did these things.
(c) Eleanor is more concerned for Theo than herself.
(d) Eleanor has gotten used to the strangness of Hill House.
2. Who arrives at Hill House behind Eleanor?
(a) Dr. Montague
3. What kind of cup does Eleanor hear a little girl cry over?
(a) A cup of stars
(b) A cup with bears on it
(c) A pink cup
(d) A cup of moons
4. What color is Theo's room?
5. What does Eleanor say as she wakes?
(a) I don't want to.
(b) I love you.
(c) I wish I could.
(d) I'll come.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Luke go alone after breakfast?
2. What is significant about the signature in the book Luke found?
3. What does Dr. Montague hope to do with the information their investigation will gather?
4. What do Dr. Montague and his assistants hear during the night?
5. What does Eleanor notice on the veranda outside the library that no one else notices?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)