|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Eleanor deny having experiences?
(d) Haunted houses
2. Who committed suicide in Hill House?
(a) The son.
(b) The widow.
(c) The other daughter.
(d) The young companion.
3. What does Eleanor find in Theo's room?
(a) Someone has splattered red paint on Theo's clothes and written words on the wall.
(b) Someone has cut Theo's clothes to shreds and written words on the wall.
(c) Someone has stolen all of Theo's clothes and written words on the wall.
(d) Someone has burned Theo's clothes and written words on the wall.
4. How long have the Dudleys worked at Hill House?
(a) Since their childhoods
(b) Since the last tenants left
(c) Since the death of Mr. Crain
(d) Since the Sandersons took possession
5. Why does the party get lost on the way to dinner?
(a) The doors keep closing, blocking off the light.
(b) They do not know the house well enough to find their way.
(c) Mrs. Dudley has come behind them and shut off all the lights.
(d) The house is so oddly designed, no one could possibly find their way.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Luke claim he has a passion?
2. What are some of the theories for the cause of odd events that have taken place in Hill House?
3. Who takes Eleanor to get dressed?
4. What does Dr. Montague claim to be?
5. What impedes their investigation of the cold spot?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)