|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game is played on Independence Day?
2. Who is running errands for Karl?
3. Why does Rooster Jim land in a hay bale?
(a) The horse throws him into it.
(b) The cow pushes him into it.
(c) He cannot control his bike.
(d) He trips on a boulder.
4. What does Hattie get to do during the game the picnic participants play?
(b) Play quarterback.
(c) Nothing as women are not allowed.
5. What sound breaks into Hattie's thoughts as she is walking home?
(a) The screech of several jays.
(c) Wolves howling.
(d) A coyote howl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a letter from Charlie reveal?
2. What does Traft say about why he is not serving in the military?
3. Why has Hattie been taking her mattress outside at night at home?
4. What month is coming up shortly?
5. What request of Perilee's does Karl refuse?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)