Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
2. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
3. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
4. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
5. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
What thought process does Dr. Summer go through when ultimately deciding to return to the Reformatory? Is it a surprise that he makes this decision? Why or why not? Use examples from the story and his character in your answer.
How does the author demonstrate how Hatter must feel being alone in solitary confinement all the time? What techniques and characters does he use?
What happens when Hatter starts eating her meals in the cafeteria with the other girls? How does this impact Hatter? Dr. Summer?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)