Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
2. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
3. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
4. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
5. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
Essay Topic 1
What evidence does the author provide that Dr. Summer is learning and adapting to the Reformatory environment? Does this adaptation help him or hinder him? Does it help or hinder Hatter?
Essay Topic 2
What happens when Hatter starts eating her meals in the cafeteria with the other girls? How does this impact Hatter? Dr. Summer?
Essay Topic 3
Ultimately, Dr. Summer decides to return to the Reformatory after Hatter attacks him for the second time. What factors help him make this decision? What affects him the most? Based on what you have ready, why does Dr. Summer keep trying to reach Hatter?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)