Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
2. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
3. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
4. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
5. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
What risks are there by Dr. Summer taking Hatter out of the Reformatory for the day? Based on what you have read in the book so far, is he making a wise choice? Support your answer with facts from the book.
Describe the State Reformatory for Girls through Dr. Summer's eyes. From how he describes the institution, is the reader given the impression that this location lends itself to reform? Why or why not? How does the Reformatory itself play a role in the story?
Describe the first interaction between Dr. Summer and Hatter Fox. How does this interaction set the tone for the rest of their relationship?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)