Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
2. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
3. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
4. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
5. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author demonstrate how Hatter must feel being alone in solitary confinement all the time? What techniques and characters does he use?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the first interaction between Dr. Summer and Hatter Fox. How does this interaction set the tone for the rest of their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Hatter tells Dr. Summer several horrifying stories of her childhood. In fact, the stories seem to get worse the more he finds out. Is there any evidence in the story that Hatter is not being honest with Dr. Summer? Are there any bright points to Hatter's past?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)