Mid-Book Test (up to Dr. Summer Returns)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
2. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
3. On what documents is the story based or built from?
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
5. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does...
This section contains 1,396 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)