|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hatter want to kill Mango in her sleep?
(a) Mango and Hatter have fought in the past, outside of the Reformatory.
(b) Mango was the one hurting Hatter when she was in solitary.
(c) Mango has been a prostitute in the past.
(d) Mango has threatened Hatter.
2. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
(a) They are burned in front of Hatter as part of a ritual.
(b) They are sent to the police.
(c) They are DNA tested.
(d) They are given to Hatter.
3. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
(a) A knife.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Hatter reveal to Dr. Summer about the diner where they stopped?
(a) She had been a prostitute and worked the corner near the diner.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had made a lot of money prostituting for the college boys in the area.
(d) She was afraid someone in the diner would recognize her.
5. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
(b) With difficulties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
3. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
4. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
5. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)