|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Hatter while she, Dr. Summer, and Rhinehart are talking in the chapter "Settling In"?
(a) Dr. Summer urges her to remember any possible details from her past.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Rhinehart makes a terrible comment about Hatter looking "almost human."
2. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(b) Menstrual cramps.
(c) Minor illnesses.
(d) All of these.
3. When does Dr. Summer return to Santa Fe to check on his home?
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Christmas Day.
4. How old was Rhinehart when she ran away from school?
5. What does Dr. Summer say the Indian woman in his story taught him?
(a) The powerlessness of modern medicine.
(b) That he still has much to learn about the Indian culture, because he is in way over his head.
(c) The power of love.
(d) The power of Indian culture and beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
2. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
3. Who is actually guilty of pushing someone off the cliff?
4. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
5. Why does the Indian woman in Dr. Summer's story die?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)