|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hatter say led her toward the mountains after her caretaker died?
(a) A young boy she did not know.
(b) The old woman's ghost.
(c) A fox.
(d) The old man's ghost.
2. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
(a) A candy store.
(b) A library.
(c) A convenience store for cigarettes.
(d) An ice cream shop.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
(a) Stab a pillow to take out some frustration.
(b) Kill herself and save the state the time and money.
(c) None of these.
(d) Put it away.
4. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
(a) Her journal.
(b) An extra blanket.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A pair of flannel pajamas.
5. Who is working in the infirmary with Dr. Summer and Rhinehart?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
2. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
3. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
4. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
5. How does Rhinehart react when Dr. Summer says that he does not know what is wrong with Hatter?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)