|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is an angel sent to protect her.
(b) Dr. Summer is there to battle the witch, who is the Reformatory psychiatrist.
(c) He is not to be trusted.
(d) He is not the witch that hurt her.
2. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
(a) He plans to come back as he promised.
(b) He is not sure he will return.
(c) He plans to return a few days after promised.
(d) He does not really plan to leave. He is trying to surprise Hatter and Rhinehart.
3. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A scalpel.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. How does Rhinehart react when Dr. Summer says that he does not know what is wrong with Hatter?
(a) She is officious and sarcastic.
(b) She is concerned and caring.
(c) She is unconcerned and pretentious.
(d) She is professional and takes charge.
5. Who was Hatter accused of pushing off a cliff?
(a) The shepherd boy's sister.
(b) A young girl.
(c) The shepherd boy's brother.
(d) The farmer's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
2. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
3. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
4. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
5. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)