|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer feel once he returns home?
(a) He is relieved to be away from the Reformatory.
(b) His mood is bleak.
(c) His mood is unpredictable and erratic.
(d) He is in a surprisingly good mood, feeling the holiday spirit.
2. How does Rhinehart react when Dr. Summer says that he does not know what is wrong with Hatter?
(a) She is officious and sarcastic.
(b) She is unconcerned and pretentious.
(c) She is concerned and caring.
(d) She is professional and takes charge.
3. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is the witch who has hurt her.
(c) The wound on her head is where his poison entered her.
(d) He made the corpse poison and shot it under her door.
4. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Because his home is lonely.
(c) Because there are people there who need him.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
(a) The marks were very unusual and must be self-inflicted.
(b) They are not consistent with those found on most girls held in solitary.
(c) They are consistent with those found on most girls held in solitary.
(d) They were the source of her illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hatter want to kill Mango in her sleep?
2. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
3. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
4. Who was Hatter left with as a small child?
5. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)