|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
(a) She is sick with the flu.
(b) She in injured in a fall.
(c) She is injured in a fight.
(d) She has bronchitis.
2. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
(a) He is the witch who has hurt her.
(b) All of these.
(c) He made the corpse poison and shot it under her door.
(d) The wound on her head is where his poison entered her.
3. What part of her past does Hatter tell Dr. Summer about after dinner that night?
(a) The time she spent in an orphanage.
(b) Her life with her parents.
(c) The time she spent with an elderly woman.
(d) The time she spent at a Christian Mission.
4. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
(a) All of these.
(b) He counsels her to cooperate.
(c) He counsels her on what to do to be released from the Reformatory in the Spring
(d) He counsels her to behave.
5. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
2. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
3. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
4. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
5. What does Dr. Summer realize about Hatter through the stories she tells?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)