|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(b) A gash.
(c) A bump.
(d) A scar.
2. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
(a) Other Reformatories.
(b) The administration.
(c) The State Hospital.
(d) The inmates.
3. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
(a) A diner near the University.
(b) A diner near the Reformatory.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
(a) She calms down and falls asleep.
(b) She becomes frantic and tries to escape the infirmary.
(c) She lashes out at Rhinehart and Dr. Summer.
(d) She becomes frantic, and then passes out.
5. Who does not want to see Mango released?
(b) The Reformatory's matron.
(c) Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is working in the infirmary with Dr. Summer and Rhinehart?
2. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
3. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
4. What upsets Hatter while she, Dr. Summer, and Rhinehart are talking in the chapter "Settling In"?
5. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)