|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
(a) She asks him to help her escape.
(b) She asks him to help her get better.
(c) She asks him to let her out of the straight jacket.
(d) She asks him to kill her.
2. How does Dr. Summer feel once he returns home?
(a) He is in a surprisingly good mood, feeling the holiday spirit.
(b) His mood is unpredictable and erratic.
(c) He is relieved to be away from the Reformatory.
(d) His mood is bleak.
3. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
(a) He made the corpse poison and shot it under her door.
(b) All of these.
(c) The wound on her head is where his poison entered her.
(d) He is the witch who has hurt her.
4. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
(a) A gun.
(b) A scalpel.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A knife.
5. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
(c) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
2. What city did Rhinehart go to when she ran away?
3. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
4. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
5. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)