|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
(a) A pair of flannel pajamas.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) Her journal.
(d) An extra blanket.
2. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
(b) Dr. Levering.
3. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
(a) With difficulties.
4. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) She is banished from the shepherding village.
(b) She is tied up and put next to the crushed body.
(c) She is locked in a room with the dead body.
(d) She is locked in a root cellar.
5. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
(b) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
(c) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
(d) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart give to Hatter after dinner?
2. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
3. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
4. What city did Rhinehart go to when she ran away?
5. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)