|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
(a) A candy store.
(b) A convenience store for cigarettes.
(c) A library.
(d) An ice cream shop.
2. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
(a) He is the witch who has hurt her.
(b) All of these.
(c) The wound on her head is where his poison entered her.
(d) He made the corpse poison and shot it under her door.
3. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
(a) He tells him that a person can live by intravenous feeding for only a short time.
(b) He tells him that if Hatter is to live, she needs real food.
(c) He appeals to Claude's fear for his job.
(d) All of these.
4. Who defends Hatter and Dr. Summer to the Reformatory administrators?
(c) The head of the Reformatory.
(d) The Reformatory psychiatrist.
5. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
(a) A scalpel.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
2. What city did Rhinehart go to when she ran away?
3. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
4. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
5. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)