|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart tell Dr. Summer about the story he has just shared with Hatter?
(a) Hatter believes she has been poisoned by Claude.
(b) Hatter is being abused by Claude, and this is the story she has created in her head.
(c) Hatter believes a witch is making her sick.
(d) None of these.
2. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(a) Minor illnesses.
(b) Menstrual cramps.
(d) All of these.
3. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
(a) He is almost paralyzed by what Hatter tells him.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He tries to improve her life the best he can.
4. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) A table set and candles lit.
(b) All of these.
(d) The smells of a delicious holiday dinner.
5. Who is actually guilty of pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) The farmer's wife.
(b) The shepherd boy's brother.
(c) The shepherd boy.
(d) Another young girl in the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
2. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
3. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
4. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
5. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)