|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
(a) A convenience store for cigarettes.
(b) A candy store.
(c) A library.
(d) An ice cream shop.
2. Who was Hatter left with as a small child?
(a) An elderly woman who abused her.
(b) An elderly man who put her to work.
(c) An elderly man who died.
(d) An elderly woman who died.
3. Who has been moved to the infirmary indefinitely?
4. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
(a) He does not give a reason for this treatment.
(b) She did not eat enough the day before to warrant bypassing being fed intravenously.
(c) She attacked him when he brought her breakfast.
(d) She attempted to escape during the night.
5. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hatter say led her toward the mountains after her caretaker died?
2. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
3. Who takes Hatter to his home in the woods?
4. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
5. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)