|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
(b) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
(c) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
(d) His badge and keys.
2. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
(a) An ice cream shop.
(b) A convenience store for cigarettes.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A library.
3. Who asked Hatter to leave the area previously?
(a) A Navajo group on campus.
(b) The local business owners association.
(c) The diner owner.
(d) A women's group on campus.
4. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
(a) She calms down and falls asleep.
(b) She becomes frantic and tries to escape the infirmary.
(c) She lashes out at Rhinehart and Dr. Summer.
(d) She becomes frantic, and then passes out.
5. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
(a) Her journal.
(b) A pair of flannel pajamas.
(c) An extra blanket.
(d) A cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter reveal to Dr. Summer about the diner where they stopped?
2. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
3. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
4. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
5. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)