|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
(a) One day.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
2. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) She begs him to leave her alone.
(d) She is suspicious as to why he wants to help her.
3. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
(a) He plans to return a few days after promised.
(b) He is not sure he will return.
(c) He plans to come back as he promised.
(d) He does not really plan to leave. He is trying to surprise Hatter and Rhinehart.
4. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(a) Minor illnesses.
(b) Menstrual cramps.
(d) All of these.
5. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
(a) He does not give a reason for this treatment.
(b) She did not eat enough the day before to warrant bypassing being fed intravenously.
(c) She attempted to escape during the night.
(d) She attacked him when he brought her breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
2. What does Rhinehart tell Dr. Summer about the story he has just shared with Hatter?
3. What part of her past does Hatter tell Dr. Summer about after dinner that night?
4. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
5. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)