|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
(a) The inmates.
(b) The administration.
(c) Other Reformatories.
(d) The State Hospital.
2. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
(a) A diner near the Reformatory.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A diner near the University.
3. What does Rhinehart give to Hatter after dinner?
(a) Some headbands and a bracelet of terra cotta beads.
(b) Some hair ribbons and a new watch.
(c) Some hair ribbons and a necklace of terra cotta beads.
(d) Some barrettes and a simple gold chain necklace.
4. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
(a) The next day.
(b) The following week.
(c) Later that same day.
(d) As soon as he can.
5. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
(a) He counsels her to cooperate.
(b) All of these.
(c) He counsels her to behave.
(d) He counsels her on what to do to be released from the Reformatory in the Spring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
2. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
3. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
4. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
5. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)