|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Dr. Summer?
(a) He is not to be trusted.
(b) Dr. Summer is an angel sent to protect her.
(c) Dr. Summer is there to battle the witch, who is the Reformatory psychiatrist.
(d) He is not the witch that hurt her.
2. What does Dr. Summer realize about Hatter through the stories she tells?
(a) Hatter is not who Dr. Summer once thought she was.
(b) She has created an elaborate web of stories to protect herself.
(c) All of these.
(d) Hatter is caught between her Navajo heritage and the white world she is not equipped to function in.
3. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(a) A scar.
(b) A gash.
(d) A bump.
4. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
(c) Dr. Summer.
5. Who is working in the infirmary with Dr. Summer and Rhinehart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart tell Dr. Summer about the story he has just shared with Hatter?
2. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
3. How old was Rhinehart when she ran away from school?
4. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
5. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)