|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
(b) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
(c) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
(d) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
2. Who takes Hatter to his home in the woods?
(a) None of these.
(b) A goat herder.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A shepherd boy.
3. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(a) A bump.
(b) A scar.
(d) A gash.
4. How old was Rhinehart when she ran away from school?
5. What does Hatter reveal to Dr. Summer about the diner where they stopped?
(a) She had made a lot of money prostituting for the college boys in the area.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was afraid someone in the diner would recognize her.
(d) She had been a prostitute and worked the corner near the diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
2. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
3. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
4. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
5. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)