|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
(a) He counsels her to behave.
(b) He counsels her to cooperate.
(c) All of these.
(d) He counsels her on what to do to be released from the Reformatory in the Spring
2. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A knife.
3. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
(a) She asks him to help her get better.
(b) She asks him to help her escape.
(c) She asks him to let her out of the straight jacket.
(d) She asks him to kill her.
4. Why does Hatter want to kill Mango in her sleep?
(a) Mango and Hatter have fought in the past, outside of the Reformatory.
(b) Mango has been a prostitute in the past.
(c) Mango has threatened Hatter.
(d) Mango was the one hurting Hatter when she was in solitary.
5. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
(a) Because she has started crying.
(b) Because she is clearly uncomfortable riding in his Jeep.
(c) Because she states over and over that she does not want to be out.
(d) Because she is visibly angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
2. Why does Rhinehart warn Dr. Summer against taking Hatter out for the day?
3. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
4. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
5. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)