|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
(b) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
(c) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(d) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
2. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
(a) He is not sure he will return.
(b) He plans to come back as he promised.
(c) He does not really plan to leave. He is trying to surprise Hatter and Rhinehart.
(d) He plans to return a few days after promised.
3. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) All of these.
(b) He asks her about her home.
(c) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
(d) He asks her about her family.
4. Who was Hatter left with as a small child?
(a) An elderly man who died.
(b) An elderly man who put her to work.
(c) An elderly woman who died.
(d) An elderly woman who abused her.
5. What part of her past does Hatter tell Dr. Summer about after dinner that night?
(a) The time she spent with an elderly woman.
(b) The time she spent at a Christian Mission.
(c) The time she spent in an orphanage.
(d) Her life with her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
2. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
3. Who does not want to see Mango released?
4. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
5. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)