Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
4. During what time period does this story take place?
The early 1970s.
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
All of the above.
6. From whose perspective is this story written?
7. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
8. On what documents is the story based or built from?
Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
This section contains 6,085 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)