Short Answer Key
The First Encounter
1. Who is the author of Hatter Fox?
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
4. During what time period does this story take place?
The early 1970s.
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
All of the above.
6. From whose perspective is this story written?
7. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
8. On what documents is the story based or built from?
Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
9. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
10. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
11. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
Santa Fe, NM.
12. What information does Dr. Summer use...
This section contains 2,899 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)