|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(a) A bump.
(b) A scar.
(d) A gash.
2. Who has been moved to the infirmary indefinitely?
3. How does Rhinehart react when Dr. Summer says that he does not know what is wrong with Hatter?
(a) She is officious and sarcastic.
(b) She is professional and takes charge.
(c) She is unconcerned and pretentious.
(d) She is concerned and caring.
4. What does Hatter reveal to Dr. Summer about the diner where they stopped?
(a) All of these.
(b) She had been a prostitute and worked the corner near the diner.
(c) She was afraid someone in the diner would recognize her.
(d) She had made a lot of money prostituting for the college boys in the area.
5. What does Dr. Summer do when the man arrives to take Hatter?
(a) He speaks to the man there to take Hatter.
(b) He jumps in his Jeep and drives away so that he does not have to see what happens.
(c) He jumps in his Jeep and waits for the man to leave with Hatter.
(d) He goes back into the infirmary and waits until she is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
2. How old was Rhinehart when she ran away from school?
3. What city did Rhinehart go to when she ran away?
4. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
5. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)