|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
(a) All of these.
(b) He tells him that a person can live by intravenous feeding for only a short time.
(c) He tells him that if Hatter is to live, she needs real food.
(d) He appeals to Claude's fear for his job.
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His mother.
(b) An artist friend.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
3. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) Hatter's diary.
(b) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(c) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
(d) None of these.
4. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
(a) Dr. Levering.
5. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(b) He asks Claude to force feed her.
(c) He tries to force feed her.
(d) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
2. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
3. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
4. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
5. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)