|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
(a) With silent gratitude.
(b) With silent hostility.
(c) With a small, quiet smile.
(d) With anger and threats.
2. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) To get Hatter and bring her back to the State Reformatory for Girls.
(b) To speak with the Police Chief who wrote him.
(c) In response to the letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(d) To pursue the charges filed against Hatter.
3. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A diner near the Reformatory.
(c) A diner near the University.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Where does Hatter find her second job?
(a) At a gas station run by an older Navajo man.
(b) At a small grocery store run by an older Navajo man.
(c) In the post office.
(d) In a restaurant run by a kind couple.
5. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison number.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her prison dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Hatter to his home in the woods?
2. What part of her past does Hatter tell Dr. Summer about after dinner that night?
3. Where is Hatter discovered when she does not return from dinner?
4. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)