|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer realize about Hatter through the stories she tells?
(a) All of these.
(b) Hatter is caught between her Navajo heritage and the white world she is not equipped to function in.
(c) She has created an elaborate web of stories to protect herself.
(d) Hatter is not who Dr. Summer once thought she was.
2. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
(d) New Jersey.
3. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
(a) Because she is clearly uncomfortable riding in his Jeep.
(b) Because she states over and over that she does not want to be out.
(c) Because she is visibly angry.
(d) Because she has started crying.
4. Who asked Hatter to leave the area previously?
(a) A Navajo group on campus.
(b) The diner owner.
(c) The local business owners association.
(d) A women's group on campus.
5. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) His car breaks down.
(b) Hatter attempts escape again.
(c) Hatter gets into a fight.
(d) An ice storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer feel once he returns home?
2. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
3. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
4. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
5. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)