|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Hatter go once released from the Reformatory?
(a) To an orphan's home.
(b) She will be leaving with Dr. Summer.
(c) She will be released to a Navajo reserve.
(d) She will be living with Rhinehart.
2. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He calls the psychiatrist the next morning.
(b) He calls the psychiatrist the next evening.
(c) He calls the psychiatrist later that same night.
(d) He calls the psychiatrist a couple of days later.
3. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
(a) The wound on her head is where his poison entered her.
(b) He made the corpse poison and shot it under her door.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is the witch who has hurt her.
4. How does Rhinehart react when Dr. Summer says that he does not know what is wrong with Hatter?
(a) She is concerned and caring.
(b) She is officious and sarcastic.
(c) She is professional and takes charge.
(d) She is unconcerned and pretentious.
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(c) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
2. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
3. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
4. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
5. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)