|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer feel once he returns home?
(a) His mood is bleak.
(b) He is in a surprisingly good mood, feeling the holiday spirit.
(c) He is relieved to be away from the Reformatory.
(d) His mood is unpredictable and erratic.
2. Who does not want to see Mango released?
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) The Reformatory's matron.
3. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
(a) She is sick with the flu.
(b) She is injured in a fight.
(c) She has bronchitis.
(d) She in injured in a fall.
4. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The New Mexico Health Center.
(b) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(c) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(d) The Bureau of Indian Health.
5. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) He does not understand how to help her.
(b) He has given up on her.
(c) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Hatter go once released from the Reformatory?
2. Where does Hatter find her second job?
3. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
4. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
5. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)