|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
(a) Because she is visibly angry.
(b) Because she has started crying.
(c) Because she states over and over that she does not want to be out.
(d) Because she is clearly uncomfortable riding in his Jeep.
2. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
(a) Claude's leering statements.
(b) All of these.
(c) Lacerations on her breasts.
(d) Bruises in her groin area.
3. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She does not respond.
(b) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
(c) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(d) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
4. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(c) Because he does not know her.
(d) Because she has already injured him once.
5. What does Dr. Summer do when the man arrives to take Hatter?
(a) He goes back into the infirmary and waits until she is gone.
(b) He jumps in his Jeep and waits for the man to leave with Hatter.
(c) He jumps in his Jeep and drives away so that he does not have to see what happens.
(d) He speaks to the man there to take Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer feel once he returns home?
2. Where does Hatter live while in Santa Fe?
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
4. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
5. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)