|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
(a) The following week.
(b) As soon as he can.
(c) The next day.
(d) Later that same day.
2. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) All of these.
(b) He asks her about her family.
(c) He asks her about her home.
(d) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
3. What do the head of the Reformatory and the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Hatter the day after she is attacked?
(a) To focus on her own good behavior so she can be released.
(b) They are sorry she has been hurt.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(b) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(c) None of these.
(d) To press charges against Hatter.
5. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(b) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(c) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(d) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer return to Santa Fe to check on his home?
2. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
3. What upsets Hatter while she, Dr. Summer, and Rhinehart are talking in the chapter "Settling In"?
4. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
5. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)