|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Santa Fe, NM.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) Phoenix, AZ.
(d) El Paso, TX.
2. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
(b) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
(c) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(d) She does not respond.
3. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) The head of the reformatory.
(b) Dr. Summer.
(c) Dr. Levering.
(d) The guards.
4. Who asked Hatter to leave the area previously?
(a) A Navajo group on campus.
(b) The diner owner.
(c) A women's group on campus.
(d) The local business owners association.
5. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
(a) Cold chicken and beer.
(b) Meatloaf and warm milk.
(c) Pizza and beer.
(d) TV dinners and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
2. How does Dr. Summer feel once he returns home?
3. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
4. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
5. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)