|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it is humiliating.
(b) Because it makes them very upset.
(c) Because it is painful.
(d) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
2. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
(a) A scalpel.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A gun.
3. Who escorts Hatter to the cafeteria for her meals?
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) The Reformatory matron.
4. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(b) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
(c) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(d) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
5. Who does not want to see Mango released?
(b) The Reformatory's matron.
(d) Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
2. On what documents is the story based or built from?
3. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
4. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
5. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)