|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides it would be good for Hatter to eat her meals in the cafeteria with the other girls?
(b) The head of the Reformatory.
(c) The Reformatory psychiatrist.
(d) Dr. Summer.
2. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Cleaning solutions.
(d) Old coffee.
3. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
(b) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
(c) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
(d) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
4. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(b) All of the above.
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Santa Fe, NM.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) El Paso, TX.
(d) Phoenix, AZ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer to panic when he returns to the reformatory?
2. What does Hatter do while Dr. Summer meets with his landlady and picks up his mail?
3. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
4. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
5. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)