|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) The New Mexico Health Center.
(c) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(d) A free Indian Health Clinic.
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) An artist friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
3. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) His faith that she can be reached.
(b) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(c) All of these.
(d) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
4. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(b) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(c) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
(d) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
5. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is an angel sent to protect her.
(b) He is not to be trusted.
(c) Dr. Summer is there to battle the witch, who is the Reformatory psychiatrist.
(d) He is not the witch that hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
3. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
4. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
5. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)