|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
(a) With silent gratitude.
(b) With silent hostility.
(c) With anger and threats.
(d) With a small, quiet smile.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
(a) All of these.
(b) He counsels her to behave.
(c) He counsels her on what to do to be released from the Reformatory in the Spring
(d) He counsels her to cooperate.
4. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
(b) His badge and keys.
(c) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
(d) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
5. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
(a) They are burned in front of Hatter as part of a ritual.
(b) They are sent to the police.
(c) They are given to Hatter.
(d) They are DNA tested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer to panic when he returns to the reformatory?
2. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
3. In broad terms, what is this story about?
4. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
5. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)