|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) She wanted to sleep on the floor, which is against the rules.
(d) She tried to attack a guard.
2. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
(a) Meatloaf and warm milk.
(b) TV dinners and soda.
(c) Cold chicken and beer.
(d) Pizza and beer.
3. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Dr. Summer.
(b) Dr. Levering.
(c) The guards.
(d) The head of the reformatory.
4. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
5. Who was Hatter left with as a small child?
(a) An elderly man who died.
(b) An elderly woman who abused her.
(c) An elderly woman who died.
(d) An elderly man who put her to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose perspective is this story written?
2. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
3. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
4. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
5. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)