|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
(a) None of these.
(b) She tried to talk him into taking her to the hotel.
(c) She tries to run away.
(d) She turns on Dr. Summer.
2. Who was Hatter accused of pushing off a cliff?
(a) A young girl.
(b) The farmer's daughter.
(c) The shepherd boy's sister.
(d) The shepherd boy's brother.
3. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
(b) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
(c) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
(d) All of these.
4. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She stabs him in the back.
(b) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(c) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(d) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Santa Fe, NM.
(b) Phoenix, AZ.
(c) Albuquerque, NM.
(d) El Paso, TX.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
2. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
3. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
4. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)