|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Mazes of hallways.
(c) None of these.
(d) Sullen guards.
2. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) A table set and candles lit.
(c) The smells of a delicious holiday dinner.
(d) All of these.
3. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the police chief's office.
(c) In the jail common room.
(d) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
4. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He asks Claude to force feed her.
(b) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
(c) He tries to force feed her.
(d) He tells her she does not have to eat.
5. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
(b) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(c) He has a fight with Claude.
(d) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
2. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
3. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
4. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
5. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)