|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
2. Who has been moved to the infirmary indefinitely?
3. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) To speak with the Police Chief who wrote him.
(b) In response to the letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(c) To pursue the charges filed against Hatter.
(d) To get Hatter and bring her back to the State Reformatory for Girls.
4. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
(a) She tried to attack a guard.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) She wanted to sleep on the floor, which is against the rules.
5. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
(a) Letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(b) Letters from the police chief.
(c) Letters from the local jail.
(d) Letters from Hatter's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
2. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
3. In broad terms, what is this story about?
4. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
5. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)