|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
(a) He offers her some juice.
(b) He offers her a cup of tea.
(c) He offers her a cup of coffee.
(d) He offers her some water.
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
(a) He counsels her to behave.
(b) He counsels her to cooperate.
(c) All of these.
(d) He counsels her on what to do to be released from the Reformatory in the Spring
3. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
(c) With difficulties.
4. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Sullen guards.
(b) None of these.
(c) Mazes of hallways.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
3. Why does the Indian woman in Dr. Summer's story die?
4. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
5. During what time period does this story take place?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)