|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She stabs him in the back.
(b) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(c) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
(d) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
2. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Hewlett.
(b) Marilyn Harris.
(c) Monte Harrell.
(d) Marilyn Harvey.
3. Who is actually guilty of pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) The shepherd boy's brother.
(b) The farmer's wife.
(c) The shepherd boy.
(d) Another young girl in the village.
4. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Winton.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. George Washington.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory
5. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter coming at him again.
(b) The world swirling around him.
(c) Hatter's smiling face.
(d) Hatter screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
2. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
3. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
4. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)