|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
(a) As soon as he can.
(b) The next day.
(c) Later that same day.
(d) The following week.
2. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she starts speaking and eating.
(b) She will never leave the basement early.
(c) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(d) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
3. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
(b) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
(c) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
(d) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
4. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(a) Menstrual cramps.
(b) All of these.
(c) Minor illnesses.
5. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Dr. Summer?
(a) He is not to be trusted.
(b) Dr. Summer is there to battle the witch, who is the Reformatory psychiatrist.
(c) Dr. Summer is an angel sent to protect her.
(d) He is not the witch that hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
2. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
3. During what time period does this story take place?
4. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)