|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
(b) She refuses to let him treat her.
(c) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
(d) She attacks him when his back is turned.
2. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
(a) He is almost paralyzed by what Hatter tells him.
(b) He tries to improve her life the best he can.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
(a) Her journal.
(b) A pair of flannel pajamas.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) An extra blanket.
4. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) None of these.
(b) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(c) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(d) To press charges against Hatter.
5. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Mango shares the rules with Dr. Summer.
(d) Mango makes Dr. Summer's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
2. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
4. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
5. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)