|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(b) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(c) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(d) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
2. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(b) None of these.
3. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She refuses to eat.
(b) She has a wound that has become infected.
(c) She has been ill.
(d) She cannot be released to eat.
4. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
(b) She refuses to let him treat her.
(c) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
(d) She attacks him when his back is turned.
5. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
(a) She tries to run away.
(b) She tried to talk him into taking her to the hotel.
(c) None of these.
(d) She turns on Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Hatter while she, Dr. Summer, and Rhinehart are talking in the chapter "Settling In"?
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
3. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
4. When does Dr. Summer return to Santa Fe to check on his home?
5. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)