|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
(a) None of these.
(b) So he has somewhere to take Hatter away from the Reformatory.
(c) To cause as little trouble as possible.
(d) So he can build Hatter's trust.
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
(a) Put it away.
(b) Kill herself and save the state the time and money.
(c) None of these.
(d) Stab a pillow to take out some frustration.
3. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. Tanya Levory
(b) Dr. George Washington.
(c) Dr. George Winton.
(d) Dr. Thomas Levering.
4. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) He asks her about her family.
(b) All of these.
(c) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
(d) He asks her about her home.
5. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(b) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(c) All of these.
(d) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
2. Who defends Hatter and Dr. Summer to the Reformatory administrators?
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
4. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
5. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)