|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
(a) With anger and threats.
(b) With silent hostility.
(c) With a small, quiet smile.
(d) With silent gratitude.
2. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(a) A scar.
(b) A gash.
(d) A bump.
3. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
(a) So that the head of the Reformatory will not know he is back.
(b) So the other girls will not make trouble over his attention to Hatter.
(c) Because he is embarrassed about having left in the first place.
(d) So that Hatter will not know he has returned.
4. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
(a) He tells him that a person can live by intravenous feeding for only a short time.
(b) All of these.
(c) He appeals to Claude's fear for his job.
(d) He tells him that if Hatter is to live, she needs real food.
5. What upsets Hatter while she, Dr. Summer, and Rhinehart are talking in the chapter "Settling In"?
(a) Dr. Summer urges her to remember any possible details from her past.
(b) Rhinehart makes a terrible comment about Hatter looking "almost human."
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
2. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
3. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
4. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)