|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
(b) None of these.
(c) A real concern for Hatter.
(d) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
2. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
3. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
(a) A pair of flannel pajamas.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) Her journal.
(d) An extra blanket.
4. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison number.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her prison dress.
(d) Her shoes.
5. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
(b) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
(c) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(d) He has a fight with Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
2. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
3. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
5. What part of her past does Hatter tell Dr. Summer about after dinner that night?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)