|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Cleaning solutions.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Old coffee.
2. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(b) In the jail common room.
(c) None of these.
(d) In the police chief's office.
3. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) All of these.
(b) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
(c) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(d) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
4. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(b) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(c) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(d) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
5. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
(a) To be the private nurse of a wealthy patient who died unexpectedly.
(b) To care for a terminally ill, wealthy patient.
(c) To care for the terminally ill poor.
(d) To care for elderly persons without families.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
2. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
3. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
4. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
5. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)