|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) She had injured another inmate.
(b) She had attempted to escape.
(c) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(d) All of these.
2. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
(a) Both of these.
(b) She wanted to sleep on the floor, which is against the rules.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) She tried to attack a guard.
3. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
4. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
(a) Letters from the police chief.
(b) Letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(c) Letters from the local jail.
(d) Letters from Hatter's parents.
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(b) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(c) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
2. What does Dr. Summer say the Indian woman in his story taught him?
3. What part of her past does Hatter tell Dr. Summer about after dinner that night?
4. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
5. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)