|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A windy November day.
(b) A cold December afternoon.
(c) A cold December morning.
(d) A clear January morning.
2. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To press charges against Hatter.
(b) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(c) None of these.
(d) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
3. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
(a) She lashes out at Rhinehart and Dr. Summer.
(b) She becomes frantic, and then passes out.
(c) She calms down and falls asleep.
(d) She becomes frantic and tries to escape the infirmary.
4. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
(a) He counsels her to behave.
(b) He counsels her on what to do to be released from the Reformatory in the Spring
(c) All of these.
(d) He counsels her to cooperate.
5. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Two men carrying a girl across the courtyard in the freezing rain.
(b) All of these.
(c) A girl trying to escape.
(d) A girl locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
3. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
4. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
5. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)