|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
(a) A diner near the University.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A diner near the Reformatory.
2. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(b) All of these.
(c) Menstrual cramps.
(d) Minor illnesses.
3. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
(b) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(c) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(d) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
4. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(b) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
(c) She does not respond.
(d) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
5. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(b) None of these.
(c) Because he does not know her.
(d) Because she has already injured him once.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
2. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
3. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
4. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
5. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)