|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
(b) She is confined to a hospital bed.
(c) In a windowless room.
(d) All of these.
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
(a) She appears hurried and nervous.
(b) She appears sullen and withdrawn.
(c) She appears angry with Dr. Summer.
(d) She appears happy and carefree.
4. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(b) Dr. Tanya Levory
(c) Dr. George Winton.
(d) Dr. George Washington.
5. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(c) 11 o'clock in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
2. Who was Hatter left with as a small child?
3. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
5. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)