|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) At a local jail.
(b) In the medical clinic.
(c) None of these.
(d) In a group home.
2. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He has to care for a sick family member.
(b) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(c) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
(d) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
3. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
(a) The next day.
(b) The following week.
(c) Later that same day.
(d) As soon as he can.
4. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
(a) None of these.
(b) She suddenly rises and announces she needs to use the bathroom.
(c) She suddenly rises and threatens to hurt him again if he does not leave.
(d) She does not move, but quietly thanks him for returning.
5. When does Dr. Summer return to Santa Fe to check on his home?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
4. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)