|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
(a) She pulls away from him and will not let him help her.
(b) Hatter is insolent, but cooperative.
(c) She screams at him and tries to attack him.
(d) She tries to escape.
2. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) Hatter gets into a fight.
(c) His car breaks down.
(d) An ice storm.
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. Troy Levering.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory.
4. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
(a) She is suspicious as to why he wants to help her.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) She begs him to leave her alone.
5. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
(a) Cold chicken and beer.
(b) TV dinners and soda.
(c) Pizza and beer.
(d) Meatloaf and warm milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer return to Santa Fe to check on his home?
2. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
3. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
4. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
5. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)