|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He is at a friend's house.
(b) He is in a bar.
(c) He is at home.
(d) He is in a restaurant.
2. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A syringe.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A pen.
3. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
(a) She is in a straight jacket.
(b) She is chained to her cot.
(c) She is standing in the corner with her wrists chained together.
(d) She is chained to the wall.
4. When does Dr. Summer return to Santa Fe to check on his home?
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
5. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(b) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(c) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(d) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
2. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
3. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
4. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
5. How old was Rhinehart when she ran away from school?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)