|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
(a) She begs him to leave her alone.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) She is suspicious as to why he wants to help her.
(d) Both of these.
2. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
(a) She appears sullen and withdrawn.
(b) She appears angry with Dr. Summer.
(c) She appears happy and carefree.
(d) She appears hurried and nervous.
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He tries to force feed her.
(b) He asks Claude to force feed her.
(c) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(d) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
4. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
(b) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
(c) His badge and keys.
(d) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
5. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) The world swirling around him.
(b) Hatter screaming.
(c) Hatter's smiling face.
(d) Hatter coming at him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
3. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
4. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
5. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)