|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) His badge and keys.
(b) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
(c) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
(d) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
2. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(b) Minor illnesses.
(c) All of these.
(d) Menstrual cramps.
3. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A syringe.
(c) A pen.
(d) A pipe.
4. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(b) All of these.
(c) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(d) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
5. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
3. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
4. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
5. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)