|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
(a) She becomes frantic and tries to escape the infirmary.
(b) She calms down and falls asleep.
(c) She lashes out at Rhinehart and Dr. Summer.
(d) She becomes frantic, and then passes out.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(b) Dr. Troy Levering.
(c) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory.
3. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) To speak with the Police Chief who wrote him.
(b) In response to the letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(c) To get Hatter and bring her back to the State Reformatory for Girls.
(d) To pursue the charges filed against Hatter.
4. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She does not respond.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(c) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
(d) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
5. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
2. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
3. What city did Rhinehart go to when she ran away?
4. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
5. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)