|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(b) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(c) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
(d) She stabs him in the back.
2. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(b) El Paso.
(c) Santa Fe.
3. What do Dr. Summer and Rhinehart have for dinner in her apartment?
(a) Cold chicken and beer.
(b) Meatloaf and warm milk.
(c) Pizza and beer.
(d) TV dinners and soda.
4. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
(a) With anger and threats.
(b) With a small, quiet smile.
(c) With silent hostility.
(d) With silent gratitude.
5. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
(a) To be the private nurse of a wealthy patient who died unexpectedly.
(b) To care for elderly persons without families.
(c) To care for the terminally ill poor.
(d) To care for a terminally ill, wealthy patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
2. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
3. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
4. How does Rhinehart react when Dr. Summer says that he does not know what is wrong with Hatter?
5. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)