|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
2. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(b) None of these.
(c) In the jail common room.
(d) In the police chief's office.
3. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Dr. Summer?
(a) He is not the witch that hurt her.
(b) Dr. Summer is an angel sent to protect her.
(c) He is not to be trusted.
(d) Dr. Summer is there to battle the witch, who is the Reformatory psychiatrist.
4. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
5. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
(b) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
(c) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
(d) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
2. Who has been moved to the infirmary indefinitely?
3. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
4. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
5. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)