|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
(a) She tries to escape.
(b) She pulls away from him and will not let him help her.
(c) She screams at him and tries to attack him.
(d) Hatter is insolent, but cooperative.
2. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had injured another inmate.
(d) She had attempted to escape.
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(b) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
(c) He tries to force feed her.
(d) He asks Claude to force feed her.
4. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
(a) To care for the terminally ill poor.
(b) To be the private nurse of a wealthy patient who died unexpectedly.
(c) To care for a terminally ill, wealthy patient.
(d) To care for elderly persons without families.
5. Who has been moved to the infirmary indefinitely?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
2. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
3. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
4. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
5. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)