|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(b) Santa Fe.
(d) El Paso.
2. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A cold December morning.
(b) A cold December afternoon.
(c) A clear January morning.
(d) A windy November day.
3. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
(a) With silent hostility.
(b) With a small, quiet smile.
(c) With anger and threats.
(d) With silent gratitude.
4. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
5. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(b) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(d) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
2. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
3. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
4. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
5. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)