|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had attempted to escape.
(d) She had injured another inmate.
2. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) Hatter gets into a fight.
(c) An ice storm.
(d) His car breaks down.
3. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
(a) Because he is embarrassed about having left in the first place.
(b) So that the head of the Reformatory will not know he is back.
(c) So the other girls will not make trouble over his attention to Hatter.
(d) So that Hatter will not know he has returned.
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(b) Dr. Tanya Levory.
(c) Dr. Troy Levering.
(d) Dr. Thomas Levering.
5. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the medical clinic.
(c) At a local jail.
(d) In a group home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the Indian woman in his story taught him?
2. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
3. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
4. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
5. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)