|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
2. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
(a) She begs him to leave her alone.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) She is suspicious as to why he wants to help her.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
(a) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter has been raped.
(b) Dr. Summer insinuates that Claude is beating Hatter for no reason.
(c) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter and Claude are siblings.
(d) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter and Claude have a relationship.
4. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She cries and apologizes.
(b) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(c) She confides in him.
(d) She chants in a low voice.
5. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
2. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
3. On what documents is the story based or built from?
4. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
5. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)