|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
(a) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter and Claude have a relationship.
(b) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter and Claude are siblings.
(c) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter has been raped.
(d) Dr. Summer insinuates that Claude is beating Hatter for no reason.
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(c) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(d) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
3. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Sullen guards.
(c) Mazes of hallways.
(d) None of these.
4. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
(a) In Hatter's cell.
(b) In the guest cottage.
(c) At the local hotel.
(d) In the cell next to Hatter.
5. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Harvey.
(b) Marilyn Hewlett.
(c) Marilyn Harris.
(d) Monte Harrell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
2. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
3. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
4. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
5. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)