|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
(a) She appears hurried and nervous.
(b) She appears sullen and withdrawn.
(c) She appears angry with Dr. Summer.
(d) She appears happy and carefree.
2. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
3. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
(a) Bruises in her groin area.
(b) Lacerations on her breasts.
(c) All of these.
(d) Claude's leering statements.
4. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(b) A bump.
(c) A scar.
(d) A gash.
5. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
(b) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
(c) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(d) He has a fight with Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
2. Who is working in the infirmary with Dr. Summer and Rhinehart?
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
4. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)