|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
(b) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(c) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(d) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
2. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
(a) Watches her sleep.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Paces the floor.
3. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Winton.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. George Washington.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory
4. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(b) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
(c) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
(d) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(c) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
2. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
3. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
4. What does Dr. Summer request for Hatter after lunchtime?
5. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)