|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
2. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(b) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(c) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(d) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
3. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
(a) A scar from a slash Hatter inflicted on her.
(b) The necklace her mother gave her.
(c) A scar from her childhood.
(d) The bruises one of the guards inflicted on her.
4. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Mazes of hallways.
(b) None of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Sullen guards.
5. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
(b) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(d) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
2. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
4. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
5. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)