|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
(b) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
2. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) He asks to be alone with her.
(b) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
(a) He does not give a reason for this treatment.
(b) She did not eat enough the day before to warrant bypassing being fed intravenously.
(c) She attempted to escape during the night.
(d) She attacked him when he brought her breakfast.
4. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison dress.
(b) Her prison number.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her glasses.
5. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(b) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(d) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
3. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
4. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)