|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) His car breaks down.
(c) Hatter gets into a fight.
(d) An ice storm.
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Dr. Summer.
(b) Hatter's mother.
(c) Hatter Fox.
(d) A narrator's point of view.
3. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is there to battle the witch, who is the Reformatory psychiatrist.
(b) Dr. Summer is an angel sent to protect her.
(c) He is not the witch that hurt her.
(d) He is not to be trusted.
4. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
(a) He is afraid she will not be brought food after he leaves.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He is afraid she is trying to starve herself.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He is in a bar.
(b) He is at home.
(c) He is at a friend's house.
(d) He is in a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
2. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
4. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
5. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)