|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart give to Hatter after dinner?
(a) Some barrettes and a simple gold chain necklace.
(b) Some hair ribbons and a new watch.
(c) Some hair ribbons and a necklace of terra cotta beads.
(d) Some headbands and a bracelet of terra cotta beads.
2. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(b) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) 11 o'clock in the morning.
3. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
(a) Dr. Levering.
4. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(b) A bump.
(c) A gash.
(d) A scar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
2. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
3. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
4. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
5. Who defends Hatter and Dr. Summer to the Reformatory administrators?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)