|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Settling In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
(b) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
(c) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
(d) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
2. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
3. When does Dr. Summer really intend to return to the Reformatory after checking on his home?
(a) He plans to come back as he promised.
(b) He is not sure he will return.
(c) He plans to return a few days after promised.
(d) He does not really plan to leave. He is trying to surprise Hatter and Rhinehart.
4. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
(b) New Jersey.
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(b) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(c) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(d) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
2. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
3. What does Dr. Summer bring with him when he returns to the Reformatory?
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
5. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)