|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison dress.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her prison number.
2. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
(b) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(c) In a community cell with three other girls.
(d) None of these.
3. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
(a) He goes back to his friend's house.
(b) He checks into the local hotel.
(c) He returns to Santa Fe.
(d) He drives around trying to figure out what to do.
4. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Winton.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. Tanya Levory
(d) Dr. George Washington.
5. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She attacks him when his back is turned.
(b) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
(c) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
(d) She refuses to let him treat her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
2. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
4. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
5. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)