|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Old coffee.
(d) Cleaning solutions.
2. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
(a) She is chained to her cot.
(b) She is chained to the wall.
(c) She is standing in the corner with her wrists chained together.
(d) She is in a straight jacket.
4. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Santa Fe, NM.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) Phoenix, AZ.
(d) El Paso, TX.
5. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it makes them very upset.
(b) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
(c) Because it is painful.
(d) Because it is humiliating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
2. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
3. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
4. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
5. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)