|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(b) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(c) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(d) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
2. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
(a) She is in a straight jacket.
(b) She is chained to her cot.
(c) She is chained to the wall.
(d) She is standing in the corner with her wrists chained together.
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Monte Harrell.
(b) Marilyn Harris.
(c) Marilyn Hewlett.
(d) Marilyn Harvey.
4. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) In a windowless room.
(b) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
(c) She is confined to a hospital bed.
(d) All of these.
5. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(b) None of these.
(c) To press charges against Hatter.
(d) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
4. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
5. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)