|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(b) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) A girl who has slit her wrists.
2. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) An ice storm.
(b) Hatter attempts escape again.
(c) His car breaks down.
(d) Hatter gets into a fight.
3. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
(a) So he can build Hatter's trust.
(b) So he has somewhere to take Hatter away from the Reformatory.
(c) To cause as little trouble as possible.
(d) None of these.
4. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
(a) The necklace her mother gave her.
(b) A scar from her childhood.
(c) The bruises one of the guards inflicted on her.
(d) A scar from a slash Hatter inflicted on her.
5. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
2. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
3. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
4. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
5. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)