|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Tanya Levory.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(c) Dr. Troy Levering.
(d) Dr. Thomas Levering.
2. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(b) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
(c) He tries to force feed her.
(d) He asks Claude to force feed her.
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
(a) Hatter is insolent, but cooperative.
(b) She tries to escape.
(c) She screams at him and tries to attack him.
(d) She pulls away from him and will not let him help her.
4. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
(b) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(c) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(d) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
5. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The mid 1960s.
(b) The late 1980s.
(c) The early 1970s.
(d) The early 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
2. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
3. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
4. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
5. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)