|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
(b) A real concern for Hatter.
(c) None of these.
(d) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
2. What does Dr. Summer request for Hatter after lunchtime?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A clean dress.
(c) Warm water.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) All of these.
(b) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(c) She jumps on his back.
(d) She claws his face.
5. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
(b) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
(c) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(d) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
2. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
3. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
4. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
5. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)