|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The mid 1960s.
(b) The late 1980s.
(c) The early 1970s.
(d) The early 1980s.
2. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
(a) Dr. Winton.
(b) Dr. Levitt.
(c) Dr. Levering.
(d) Dr. Levory.
3. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(c) In a community cell with three other girls.
(d) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
4. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(b) In the jail common room.
(c) None of these.
(d) In the police chief's office.
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) An artist friend.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
2. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
3. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
4. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
5. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)