|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) El Paso.
(b) Santa Fe.
2. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
(a) At the local hotel.
(b) In the cell next to Hatter.
(c) In the guest cottage.
(d) In Hatter's cell.
3. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) All of these.
(b) She had injured another inmate.
(c) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(d) She had attempted to escape.
4. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the jail common room.
(c) In the police chief's office.
(d) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) What he hears from other people.
(b) His first meeting with her.
(c) Information from her parents.
(d) Her medical files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
2. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
3. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
4. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
5. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)