|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) She will never leave the basement early.
(b) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(c) If she starts speaking and eating.
(d) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
2. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) She had injured another inmate.
(b) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(c) All of these.
(d) She had attempted to escape.
3. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She refuses to eat.
(b) She has been ill.
(c) She has a wound that has become infected.
(d) She cannot be released to eat.
4. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A windy November day.
(b) A clear January morning.
(c) A cold December morning.
(d) A cold December afternoon.
5. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He asks to be alone with her.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what time period does this story take place?
2. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
3. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
5. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)