|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
(a) She appears sullen and withdrawn.
(b) She appears happy and carefree.
(c) She appears hurried and nervous.
(d) She appears angry with Dr. Summer.
2. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
(b) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
(c) All of these.
(d) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
3. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) His car breaks down.
(b) Hatter gets into a fight.
(c) An ice storm.
(d) Hatter attempts escape again.
4. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
(a) Lacerations on her breasts.
(b) All of these.
(c) Bruises in her groin area.
(d) Claude's leering statements.
5. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
(c) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
(d) A real concern for Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
2. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
3. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
4. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
5. From whose perspective is this story written?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)