|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
(a) The bruises one of the guards inflicted on her.
(b) The necklace her mother gave her.
(c) A scar from her childhood.
(d) A scar from a slash Hatter inflicted on her.
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Hatter's mother.
(b) A narrator's point of view.
(c) Hatter Fox.
(d) Dr. Summer.
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) In a group home.
(b) None of these.
(c) In the medical clinic.
(d) At a local jail.
4. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(b) Dr. Tanya Levory
(c) Dr. George Winton.
(d) Dr. George Washington.
5. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
2. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
3. On what documents is the story based or built from?
4. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
5. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)