|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
(a) He is afraid she will not be brought food after he leaves.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He is afraid she is trying to starve herself.
2. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
(b) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(c) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
(d) He has a fight with Claude.
3. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
(a) He offers her a cup of tea.
(b) He offers her some water.
(c) He offers her some juice.
(d) He offers her a cup of coffee.
4. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A cold December afternoon.
(b) A cold December morning.
(c) A windy November day.
(d) A clear January morning.
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) His faith that she can be reached.
(b) All of these.
(c) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(d) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
2. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
3. From whose perspective is this story written?
4. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)