|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(b) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(c) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(d) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
3. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(b) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(c) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(d) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
4. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(b) He has to care for a sick family member.
(c) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
(d) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
5. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
(a) All of these.
(b) Claude's abuse.
(c) The psychiatrist's ignorance.
(d) The bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
2. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
3. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
4. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
5. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)