|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
(a) A scar from a slash Hatter inflicted on her.
(b) The bruises one of the guards inflicted on her.
(c) A scar from her childhood.
(d) The necklace her mother gave her.
2. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The mid 1960s.
(b) The late 1980s.
(c) The early 1970s.
(d) The early 1980s.
3. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To press charges against Hatter.
(b) None of these.
(c) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(d) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
4. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
(b) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(c) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(d) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
5. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He tries to force feed her.
(b) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
(c) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(d) He asks Claude to force feed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
2. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
3. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
4. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)