|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(b) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(c) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
(d) A girl who has slit her wrists.
2. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) All of these.
(b) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(c) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
(d) His faith that she can be reached.
3. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Paces the floor.
(d) Watches her sleep.
4. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
(b) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(c) She will never leave the basement early.
(d) If she starts speaking and eating.
5. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
2. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
3. On what documents is the story based or built from?
4. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
5. From whose perspective is this story written?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)