|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) El Paso.
(c) Santa Fe.
2. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Phoenix, AZ.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) El Paso, TX.
(d) Santa Fe, NM.
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(b) He tries to force feed her.
(c) He asks Claude to force feed her.
(d) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
4. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Harris.
(b) Marilyn Hewlett.
(c) Monte Harrell.
(d) Marilyn Harvey.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Information from her parents.
(b) What he hears from other people.
(c) His first meeting with her.
(d) Her medical files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
2. In broad terms, what is this story about?
3. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
4. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
5. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)