|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She refuses to eat.
(b) She has been ill.
(c) She cannot be released to eat.
(d) She has a wound that has become infected.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Tanya Levory.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(d) Dr. Troy Levering.
3. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(c) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
4. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) His faith that she can be reached.
(b) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(c) All of these.
(d) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
5. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He has a fight with Claude.
(b) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
(c) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(d) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
2. On what documents is the story based or built from?
3. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
5. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)