|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
(a) So he can build Hatter's trust.
(b) None of these.
(c) To cause as little trouble as possible.
(d) So he has somewhere to take Hatter away from the Reformatory.
2. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He asks to be alone with her.
(d) Both of these.
3. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
(a) He drives around trying to figure out what to do.
(b) He goes back to his friend's house.
(c) He returns to Santa Fe.
(d) He checks into the local hotel.
4. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
(a) At the local hotel.
(b) In the cell next to Hatter.
(c) In Hatter's cell.
(d) In the guest cottage.
5. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
2. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
3. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
4. From whose perspective is this story written?
5. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)