|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Hewlett.
(b) Marilyn Harris.
(c) Monte Harrell.
(d) Marilyn Harvey.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Troy Levering.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(c) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory.
3. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Old coffee.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Cleaning solutions.
(d) Neither of these.
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
(a) She pulls away from him and will not let him help her.
(b) She tries to escape.
(c) Hatter is insolent, but cooperative.
(d) She screams at him and tries to attack him.
5. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(b) She claws his face.
(c) She jumps on his back.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
2. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
3. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
5. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)