|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(b) She claws his face.
(c) All of these.
(d) She jumps on his back.
2. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(b) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(c) 11 o'clock in the morning.
(d) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
3. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Dr. Summer.
(b) Hatter Fox.
(c) Hatter's mother.
(d) A narrator's point of view.
4. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(b) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(c) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
5. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
2. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
4. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
5. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)