|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
(a) So he can build Hatter's trust.
(b) So he has somewhere to take Hatter away from the Reformatory.
(c) None of these.
(d) To cause as little trouble as possible.
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) Because she has already injured him once.
(b) None of these.
(c) Because he does not know her.
(d) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
3. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) All of these.
(b) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(c) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
4. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
(a) Bruises in her groin area.
(b) All of these.
(c) Lacerations on her breasts.
(d) Claude's leering statements.
5. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(b) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
2. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
4. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
5. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)