|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
(b) Because it is painful.
(c) Because it makes them very upset.
(d) Because it is humiliating.
2. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) The world swirling around him.
(b) Hatter coming at him again.
(c) Hatter screaming.
(d) Hatter's smiling face.
3. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
4. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) None of these.
(b) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(c) In the police chief's office.
(d) In the jail common room.
5. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
(a) That Dr. Summer takes responsibility for his own safety.
(b) That Dr. Summer no longer fights with the guards or inmates.
(c) That Dr. Summer takes full responsibility for Hatter's reform.
(d) That Dr. Summer work closely with him on Hatter's reform.
Short Answer Questions
1. In broad terms, what is this story about?
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
3. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
5. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)