|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A windy November day.
(b) A cold December morning.
(c) A cold December afternoon.
(d) A clear January morning.
2. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Watches her sleep.
(d) Paces the floor.
3. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has been ill.
(b) She has a wound that has become infected.
(c) She refuses to eat.
(d) She cannot be released to eat.
4. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(b) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(c) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) What he hears from other people.
(b) Her medical files.
(c) Information from her parents.
(d) His first meeting with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
3. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
4. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
5. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)