|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(c) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(d) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
2. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
(a) She is chained to her cot.
(b) She is in a straight jacket.
(c) She is standing in the corner with her wrists chained together.
(d) She is chained to the wall.
3. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it is humiliating.
(b) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
(c) Because it is painful.
(d) Because it makes them very upset.
4. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
(c) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
(d) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
5. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
(b) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(c) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
(d) He has a fight with Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
2. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
3. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
4. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
5. During what time period does this story take place?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)