|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He calls the psychiatrist the next evening.
(b) He calls the psychiatrist the next morning.
(c) He calls the psychiatrist later that same night.
(d) He calls the psychiatrist a couple of days later.
2. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) All of these.
(b) His faith that she can be reached.
(c) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
(d) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
3. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
(a) Letters from the police chief.
(b) Letters from the local jail.
(c) Letters from Hatter's parents.
(d) Letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(b) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(c) She attacks him again.
(d) She listens and speaks to him softly.
5. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) That afternoon.
(b) The following week.
(c) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(d) The next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
2. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
3. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
4. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
5. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)