|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Sullen guards.
(c) None of these.
(d) Mazes of hallways.
2. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
(b) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(c) If she starts speaking and eating.
(d) She will never leave the basement early.
3. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(b) She claws his face.
(c) All of these.
(d) She jumps on his back.
4. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) The guards.
(b) The head of the reformatory.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) Dr. Levering.
5. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A syringe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pen.
(d) A pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
2. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
3. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
4. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)