|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) An ice storm.
(c) His car breaks down.
(d) Hatter gets into a fight.
2. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(b) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(c) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(d) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
3. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) El Paso, TX.
(b) Phoenix, AZ.
(c) Santa Fe, NM.
(d) Albuquerque, NM.
4. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
(a) He offers her some juice.
(b) He offers her a cup of tea.
(c) He offers her a cup of coffee.
(d) He offers her some water.
5. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
(a) He drives around trying to figure out what to do.
(b) He returns to Santa Fe.
(c) He goes back to his friend's house.
(d) He checks into the local hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
3. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
4. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
5. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)