|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(b) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
2. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
(a) Dr. Summer insinuates that Claude is beating Hatter for no reason.
(b) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter and Claude have a relationship.
(c) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter has been raped.
(d) Dr. Summer insinuates that Hatter and Claude are siblings.
3. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(b) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(c) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(d) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
4. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. Tanya Levory
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. George Washington.
(d) Dr. George Winton.
5. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer bring with him when he returns to the Reformatory?
2. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
3. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
4. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
5. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)