|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Dr. Summer.
(b) A narrator's point of view.
(c) Hatter Fox.
(d) Hatter's mother.
3. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
(b) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
(c) He has a fight with Claude.
(d) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
4. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(c) All of the above.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) His first meeting with her.
(b) Information from her parents.
(c) What he hears from other people.
(d) Her medical files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
2. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
3. What does Dr. Summer request for Hatter after lunchtime?
4. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
5. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)