|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(c) El Paso.
(d) Santa Fe.
3. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has been ill.
(b) She cannot be released to eat.
(c) She refuses to eat.
(d) She has a wound that has become infected.
4. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Winton.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. George Washington.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory
5. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Sullen guards.
(c) Mazes of hallways.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what documents is the story based or built from?
2. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
3. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
5. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)