|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(c) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
2. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Harvey.
(b) Marilyn Hewlett.
(c) Monte Harrell.
(d) Marilyn Harris.
3. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
(a) None of these.
(b) To cause as little trouble as possible.
(c) So he can build Hatter's trust.
(d) So he has somewhere to take Hatter away from the Reformatory.
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(b) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(c) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(d) She attacks him again.
5. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
(b) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(c) None of these.
(d) Hatter's diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
2. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
4. During what time period does this story take place?
5. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)