|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) In a windowless room.
(b) She is confined to a hospital bed.
(c) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
(d) All of these.
2. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
3. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) An artist friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
(a) She turns away and refuses to look at Dr. Summer.
(b) She puts her fingers in her ears to demonstrate her boredom.
(c) She asks him to leave.
(d) She starts singing softly to herself.
5. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
(b) In a community cell with three other girls.
(c) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer request for Hatter after lunchtime?
2. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
3. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
5. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)