|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it makes them very upset.
(b) Because it is humiliating.
(c) Because it is painful.
(d) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
2. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She chants in a low voice.
(b) She confides in him.
(c) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(d) She cries and apologizes.
3. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) What he hears from other people.
(b) Information from her parents.
(c) Her medical files.
(d) His first meeting with her.
4. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(b) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(c) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(d) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
5. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
(a) He is afraid she will not be brought food after he leaves.
(b) He is afraid she is trying to starve herself.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
2. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
3. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
4. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
5. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)