|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His mother.
(b) An artist friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) A girlfriend.
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(b) The New Mexico Health Center.
(c) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(d) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
3. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had injured another inmate.
(d) She had attempted to escape.
4. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To press charges against Hatter.
(b) None of these.
(c) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(d) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
5. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Sullen guards.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Mazes of hallways.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
2. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
4. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
5. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)