|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer bring with him when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) A plastic comb, brush, and mirror set for Hatter.
(b) Girlie magazines for Claude and his colleagues.
(c) All of these.
(d) A carton of cigarettes for Mango.
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
(b) He does not understand how to help her.
(c) None of these.
(d) He has given up on her.
3. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(b) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
(c) In a community cell with three other girls.
(d) None of these.
4. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(b) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(c) He has to care for a sick family member.
(d) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
5. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) She wanted to sleep on the floor, which is against the rules.
(d) She tried to attack a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
2. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
3. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
5. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)