|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(b) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(c) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
(d) He has to care for a sick family member.
2. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(a) Los Angeles.
3. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
(b) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
(c) All of these.
(d) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
4. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(b) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
(c) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(d) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
5. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) The New Mexico Health Center.
(c) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(d) The Bureau of Indian Health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
4. In broad terms, what is this story about?
5. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)