|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
(a) He is afraid she will not be brought food after he leaves.
(b) He is afraid she is trying to starve herself.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Albuquerque, NM.
(b) Santa Fe, NM.
(c) Phoenix, AZ.
(d) El Paso, TX.
3. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
(a) He goes back to his friend's house.
(b) He drives around trying to figure out what to do.
(c) He returns to Santa Fe.
(d) He checks into the local hotel.
4. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(b) He tries to force feed her.
(c) He asks Claude to force feed her.
(d) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) All of these.
(b) His faith that she can be reached.
(c) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
(d) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer bring with him when he returns to the Reformatory?
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
4. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
5. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)