|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) None of these.
(b) Hatter's diary.
(c) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(d) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
2. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(c) 11 o'clock in the morning.
(d) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
3. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
(a) That Dr. Summer takes responsibility for his own safety.
(b) That Dr. Summer takes full responsibility for Hatter's reform.
(c) That Dr. Summer no longer fights with the guards or inmates.
(d) That Dr. Summer work closely with him on Hatter's reform.
4. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
(a) He is afraid she will not be brought food after he leaves.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He is afraid she is trying to starve herself.
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
(a) She screams at him and tries to attack him.
(b) She tries to escape.
(c) She pulls away from him and will not let him help her.
(d) Hatter is insolent, but cooperative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
2. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
3. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
4. In broad terms, what is this story about?
5. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)