|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
(a) In the guest cottage.
(b) In the cell next to Hatter.
(c) At the local hotel.
(d) In Hatter's cell.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Troy Levering.
(b) Dr. Tanya Levory.
(c) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(d) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
3. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
(a) That Dr. Summer work closely with him on Hatter's reform.
(b) That Dr. Summer no longer fights with the guards or inmates.
(c) That Dr. Summer takes full responsibility for Hatter's reform.
(d) That Dr. Summer takes responsibility for his own safety.
4. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(b) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
(c) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(d) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
5. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(c) In a community cell with three other girls.
(d) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
2. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
3. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
4. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
5. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)