|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A pen.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A syringe.
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(c) The New Mexico Health Center.
(d) The Bureau of Indian Health.
3. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) Hatter gets into a fight.
(c) An ice storm.
(d) His car breaks down.
4. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She confides in him.
(b) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(c) She cries and apologizes.
(d) She chants in a low voice.
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(b) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(c) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(d) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
2. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
4. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
5. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)