|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
(a) So he can build Hatter's trust.
(b) So he has somewhere to take Hatter away from the Reformatory.
(c) None of these.
(d) To cause as little trouble as possible.
2. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
(a) He offers her some juice.
(b) He offers her some water.
(c) He offers her a cup of tea.
(d) He offers her a cup of coffee.
3. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) El Paso.
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His mother.
(b) An artist friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(b) To press charges against Hatter.
(c) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
2. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
3. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
4. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
5. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)