|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
(a) She appears angry with Dr. Summer.
(b) She appears sullen and withdrawn.
(c) She appears hurried and nervous.
(d) She appears happy and carefree.
2. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She chants in a low voice.
(b) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(c) She cries and apologizes.
(d) She confides in him.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) He has given up on her.
(b) None of these.
(c) He does not understand how to help her.
(d) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
4. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
(a) She is standing in the corner with her wrists chained together.
(b) She is chained to the wall.
(c) She is in a straight jacket.
(d) She is chained to her cot.
5. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
(b) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(c) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
(d) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
2. During what time period does this story take place?
3. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
4. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
5. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)