|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) The New Mexico Health Center.
(c) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(d) The Bureau of Indian Health.
2. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(b) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(c) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(d) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
3. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He has to care for a sick family member.
(b) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(c) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(d) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
4. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(b) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(c) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
(d) A girl who has slit her wrists.
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) El Paso, TX.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) Phoenix, AZ.
(d) Santa Fe, NM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
2. On what documents is the story based or built from?
3. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
4. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
5. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)