|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(b) She chants in a low voice.
(c) She cries and apologizes.
(d) She confides in him.
2. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A syringe.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pen.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) He has given up on her.
(b) He does not understand how to help her.
(c) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
(d) None of these.
4. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has a wound that has become infected.
(b) She refuses to eat.
(c) She cannot be released to eat.
(d) She has been ill.
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His brother.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) An artist friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
2. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
3. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
4. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
5. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)