|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(b) In the jail common room.
(c) In the police chief's office.
(d) None of these.
2. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
(a) He offers her a cup of tea.
(b) He offers her some juice.
(c) He offers her some water.
(d) He offers her a cup of coffee.
3. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
(a) She turns away and refuses to look at Dr. Summer.
(b) She puts her fingers in her ears to demonstrate her boredom.
(c) She starts singing softly to herself.
(d) She asks him to leave.
4. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) El Paso, TX.
(b) Phoenix, AZ.
(c) Albuquerque, NM.
(d) Santa Fe, NM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
2. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
3. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
4. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
5. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)