|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) All of these.
(b) She had attempted to escape.
(c) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(d) She had injured another inmate.
2. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
3. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She claws his face.
(b) She jumps on his back.
(c) All of these.
(d) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
4. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter's smiling face.
(b) Hatter screaming.
(c) Hatter coming at him again.
(d) The world swirling around him.
5. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(b) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(c) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(d) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
2. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
3. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
4. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
5. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)