|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) An artist friend.
(d) A girlfriend.
2. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
3. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(b) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(c) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
4. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(c) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
2. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
4. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
5. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)