|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison number.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her prison dress.
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) An artist friend.
(d) A girlfriend.
3. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) None of these.
(b) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(c) To press charges against Hatter.
(d) To see Hatter face-to-face.
4. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Harvey.
(b) Marilyn Harris.
(c) Marilyn Hewlett.
(d) Monte Harrell.
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) His faith that she can be reached.
(b) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
(c) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
2. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
3. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
4. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
5. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)