|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) Because she has already injured him once.
(c) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(d) Because he does not know her.
2. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She attacks him when his back is turned.
(b) She refuses to let him treat her.
(c) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
(d) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(b) She attacks him again.
(c) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(d) She is completely unresponsive at first.
4. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(b) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(c) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(d) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
2. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
3. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
4. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)