|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison dress.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her prison number.
2. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(b) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
(d) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
3. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(b) 11 o'clock in the morning.
(c) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(d) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
4. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She chants in a low voice.
(b) She cries and apologizes.
(c) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(d) She confides in him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
4. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
5. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)