|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) All of these.
(b) She is confined to a hospital bed.
(c) In a windowless room.
(d) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He asks to be alone with her.
4. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(b) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(c) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
5. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
2. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
3. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
4. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
5. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)