|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(b) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
(d) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
2. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She chants in a low voice.
(b) She confides in him.
(c) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(d) She cries and apologizes.
3. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(c) All of the above.
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) An artist friend.
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) All of these.
(b) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(c) His faith that she can be reached.
(d) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
2. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
3. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
4. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)