|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) His faith that she can be reached.
(b) All of these.
(c) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(d) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) At a local jail.
(c) In a group home.
(d) In the medical clinic.
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(b) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(c) She attacks him again.
(d) She is completely unresponsive at first.
5. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
3. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
4. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)