|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(b) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(c) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(d) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The early 1980s.
(b) The late 1980s.
(c) The mid 1960s.
(d) The early 1970s.
4. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He asks to be alone with her.
(c) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(d) Both of these.
5. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A syringe.
(c) A pen.
(d) A pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose perspective is this story written?
2. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
3. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
5. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)