|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(b) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(c) To press charges against Hatter.
(d) None of these.
2. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
3. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) Because he does not know her.
(c) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(d) Because she has already injured him once.
4. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) Santa Fe.
(c) El Paso.
5. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
(b) A real concern for Hatter.
(c) None of these.
(d) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
2. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
4. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)