|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She stabs him in the back.
(b) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(c) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
(d) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
2. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(b) All of these.
(c) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
(d) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
3. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) His car breaks down.
(b) An ice storm.
(c) Hatter attempts escape again.
(d) Hatter gets into a fight.
4. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(b) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(c) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His brother.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) An artist friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
2. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
3. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
4. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
5. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)