|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(b) To press charges against Hatter.
(c) None of these.
(d) To see Hatter face-to-face.
2. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) In a windowless room.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is confined to a hospital bed.
(d) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
3. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Cleaning solutions.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Old coffee.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(c) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
5. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Hatter Fox.
(b) A narrator's point of view.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
3. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
4. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
5. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)