|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(b) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(c) He has to care for a sick family member.
(d) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
2. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She cries and apologizes.
(b) She chants in a low voice.
(c) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(d) She confides in him.
3. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
(a) She asks him to leave.
(b) She turns away and refuses to look at Dr. Summer.
(c) She starts singing softly to herself.
(d) She puts her fingers in her ears to demonstrate her boredom.
5. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Dr. Levering.
(b) The guards.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) The head of the reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
3. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
4. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)