|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(b) All of these.
(c) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(d) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
2. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She attacks him when his back is turned.
(b) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
(c) She refuses to let him treat her.
(d) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) None of these.
(b) He does not understand how to help her.
(c) He has given up on her.
(d) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His mother.
(b) An artist friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
2. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
3. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
4. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
5. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)