|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He asks to be alone with her.
(d) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
2. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(b) None of these.
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pen.
(d) A syringe.
5. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) All of these.
(b) In a windowless room.
(c) She is confined to a hospital bed.
(d) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
2. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
3. In broad terms, what is this story about?
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
5. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)