|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He has to care for a sick family member.
(b) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(c) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(d) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(c) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(d) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) He has given up on her.
(b) None of these.
(c) He does not understand how to help her.
(d) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
4. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(b) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(d) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) An artist friend.
(d) A girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
2. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
3. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
4. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
5. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)