|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A syringe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A pen.
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(b) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(c) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(d) The New Mexico Health Center.
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) At a local jail.
(b) In the medical clinic.
(c) None of these.
(d) In a group home.
4. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) El Paso.
(b) Santa Fe.
5. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
(b) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(c) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(d) He has to care for a sick family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. In broad terms, what is this story about?
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
4. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)