|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A syringe.
(d) A pen.
2. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(c) All of the above.
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the medical clinic.
(c) In a group home.
(d) At a local jail.
4. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(d) None of these.
5. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
(a) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. From whose perspective is this story written?
4. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)