|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A syringe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A pen.
2. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(b) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(c) She stabs him in the back.
(d) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
3. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(b) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
4. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Her medical files.
(b) What he hears from other people.
(c) His first meeting with her.
(d) Information from her parents.
5. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her prison dress.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her prison number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
2. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
3. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
4. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
5. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)