|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
2. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(b) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
(c) None of these.
(d) Hatter's diary.
3. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Phoenix, AZ.
(b) El Paso, TX.
(c) Albuquerque, NM.
(d) Santa Fe, NM.
4. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(b) El Paso.
(d) Santa Fe.
5. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) The New Mexico Health Center.
(c) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(d) The Bureau of Indian Health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
2. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
3. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
4. During what time period does this story take place?
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)