|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(b) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(c) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(d) The New Mexico Health Center.
3. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) An artist friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) A girlfriend.
4. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(b) None of these.
(c) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
(d) Hatter's diary.
5. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
2. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
3. During what time period does this story take place?
4. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)