|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A syringe.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A pen.
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Hatter's mother.
(b) A narrator's point of view.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter Fox.
3. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her prison number.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her prison dress.
4. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(d) All of the above.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) His first meeting with her.
(b) Information from her parents.
(c) Her medical files.
(d) What he hears from other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
2. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
3. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
4. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
5. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)