|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) An artist friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
3. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She stabs him in the back.
(b) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(c) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(d) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
4. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She attacks him when his back is turned.
(b) She refuses to let him treat her.
(c) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
(d) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
5. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To press charges against Hatter.
(b) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(c) None of these.
(d) To see Hatter face-to-face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
2. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
4. From whose perspective is this story written?
5. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)