|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her prison dress.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her prison number.
2. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(b) None of these.
3. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She refuses to let him treat her.
(b) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
(c) She attacks him when his back is turned.
(d) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
4. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
(b) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(c) Hatter's diary.
(d) None of these.
5. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
(b) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(c) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(d) She stabs him in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
2. In broad terms, what is this story about?
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
4. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
5. During what time period does this story take place?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)