|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She chants in a low voice.
(b) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(c) She cries and apologizes.
(d) She confides in him.
3. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) An artist friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) A girlfriend.
4. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Information from her parents.
(b) What he hears from other people.
(c) His first meeting with her.
(d) Her medical files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
2. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
4. On what documents is the story based or built from?
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)