|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
2. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(d) All of the above.
3. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) Hatter's diary.
(b) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(c) None of these.
(d) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) An artist friend.
(d) His brother.
5. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
2. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
4. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
5. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)