|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A syringe.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A pen.
(d) A knife.
2. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
(a) Letters from Hatter's parents.
(b) Letters from the police chief.
(c) Letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(d) Letters from the local jail.
3. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Hatter Fox.
(b) A narrator's point of view.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter's mother.
4. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(c) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(d) The New Mexico Health Center.
5. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) El Paso, TX.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) Phoenix, AZ.
(d) Santa Fe, NM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
2. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
3. During what time period does this story take place?
4. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
5. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)