|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(b) None of these.
(c) In the police chief's office.
(d) In the jail common room.
4. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(b) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
5. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) At a local jail.
(c) In a group home.
(d) In the medical clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
2. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
4. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
5. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)