|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(b) None of these.
2. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the police chief's office.
(c) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(d) In the jail common room.
3. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison number.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her prison dress.
(d) Her glasses.
4. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pen.
(d) A syringe.
5. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(b) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
2. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
3. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
4. On what documents is the story based or built from?
5. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)