|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Her medical files.
(b) Information from her parents.
(c) What he hears from other people.
(d) His first meeting with her.
2. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(b) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(c) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
(d) A boy who has slit his wrists.
3. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
(a) Letters from the local jail.
(b) Letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(c) Letters from the police chief.
(d) Letters from Hatter's parents.
4. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the medical clinic.
(c) At a local jail.
(d) In a group home.
5. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She stabs him in the back.
(b) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(c) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
(d) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
2. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
3. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
4. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)