|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
2. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(c) All of the above.
3. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
4. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(b) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(c) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(d) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
5. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(b) None of these.
(c) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(d) To press charges against Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
2. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
4. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)