|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) An artist friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
(a) Letters from the local jail.
(b) Letters from Hatter's parents.
(c) Letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(d) Letters from the police chief.
4. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Information from her parents.
(b) Her medical files.
(c) What he hears from other people.
(d) His first meeting with her.
5. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In the police chief's office.
(b) In the jail common room.
(c) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
2. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
3. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
4. During what time period does this story take place?
5. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)