|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
2. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter's smiling face.
(b) Hatter screaming.
(c) The world swirling around him.
(d) Hatter coming at him again.
3. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(b) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
4. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) None of these.
(b) To press charges against Hatter.
(c) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(d) To see Hatter face-to-face.
5. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her prison dress.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her prison number.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what time period does this story take place?
2. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
3. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
4. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)