Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(d) None of these.
2. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
(a) Bruises in her groin area.
(b) Lacerations on her breasts.
(c) All of these.
(d) Claude's leering statements.
3. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
(a) Because he is embarrassed about having left in the first place.
(b) So that Hatter will not know he has returned.
(c) So the other girls will not make trouble over his attention to Hatter.
(d) So that the head of the Reformatory will not know he is back.
4. Where does Hatter live while in Santa Fe?
(a) At a boarding house run by a gentle old man.
(b) At a boarding house run by a very nice woman.
(c) With Dr. Summer.
(d) In a small apartment.
5. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(b) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
(c) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
(d) She does not respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
3. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
4. What does Dr. Summer do after the man pushes Hatter into his car?
5. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)