Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Moves In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
2. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A clear January morning.
(b) A windy November day.
(c) A cold December morning.
(d) A cold December afternoon.
3. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) All of these.
(b) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(c) She had injured another inmate.
(d) She had attempted to escape.
4. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He is in a bar.
(b) He is at a friend's house.
(c) He is at home.
(d) He is in a restaurant.
5. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Dr. Levering.
(b) The guards.
(c) The head of the reformatory.
(d) Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
2. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
3. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
4. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
5. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)