|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(a) All of the above.
2. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her prison dress.
(d) Her prison number.
3. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) His brother.
(b) An artist friend.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) His mother.
4. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
(b) A real concern for Hatter.
(c) None of these.
(d) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
5. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Washington.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. George Winton.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
2. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
3. On what documents is the story based or built from?
4. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
5. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)