|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) El Paso, TX.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) Phoenix, AZ.
(d) Santa Fe, NM.
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) In a group home.
(b) None of these.
(c) At a local jail.
(d) In the medical clinic.
4. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Information from her parents.
(b) Her medical files.
(c) His first meeting with her.
(d) What he hears from other people.
5. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She chants in a low voice.
(b) She confides in him.
(c) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(d) She cries and apologizes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
2. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
3. During what time period does this story take place?
4. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
5. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)