|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Rhinehart go to when she ran away?
(c) New York.
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(b) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(c) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(d) The New Mexico Health Center.
3. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) She is sent to the Christian Missionary School.
(b) She is sent to jail.
(c) None of these.
(d) She is sent to the Reformatory.
4. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(b) If she starts speaking and eating.
(c) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
(d) She will never leave the basement early.
5. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Both of these.
(b) None of these.
(c) Mazes of hallways.
(d) Sullen guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been moved to the infirmary indefinitely?
2. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
3. When does Dr. Summer promise to return to the Reformatory when he leaves to check on his home?
4. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
5. What does Rhinehart give to Hatter after dinner?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)