|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison dress.
(b) Her prison number.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her glasses.
2. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(a) A scar.
(c) A gash.
(d) A bump.
3. What does Dr. Summer realize about Hatter through the stories she tells?
(a) She has created an elaborate web of stories to protect herself.
(b) Hatter is caught between her Navajo heritage and the white world she is not equipped to function in.
(c) All of these.
(d) Hatter is not who Dr. Summer once thought she was.
4. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) El Paso.
(c) Santa Fe.
5. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
(a) Because she has started crying.
(b) Because she is visibly angry.
(c) Because she states over and over that she does not want to be out.
(d) Because she is clearly uncomfortable riding in his Jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
2. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
3. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
4. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
5. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)