|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
(a) Dr. Summer.
2. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
(a) To care for the terminally ill poor.
(b) To be the private nurse of a wealthy patient who died unexpectedly.
(c) To care for a terminally ill, wealthy patient.
(d) To care for elderly persons without families.
3. What does Hatter reveal to Dr. Summer about the diner where they stopped?
(a) She had made a lot of money prostituting for the college boys in the area.
(b) She was afraid someone in the diner would recognize her.
(c) She had been a prostitute and worked the corner near the diner.
(d) All of these.
4. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A diner near the University.
(c) A diner near the Reformatory.
(d) Neither of these.
5. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A clear January morning.
(b) A windy November day.
(c) A cold December afternoon.
(d) A cold December morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
2. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
3. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
4. Why does Rhinehart warn Dr. Summer against taking Hatter out for the day?
5. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)