|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
(a) He checks into the local hotel.
(b) He goes back to his friend's house.
(c) He drives around trying to figure out what to do.
(d) He returns to Santa Fe.
2. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(a) Menstrual cramps.
(b) Minor illnesses.
(d) All of these.
3. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
(a) Because she is clearly uncomfortable riding in his Jeep.
(b) Because she states over and over that she does not want to be out.
(c) Because she has started crying.
(d) Because she is visibly angry.
4. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(b) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(c) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
5. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) He asks her about her home.
(b) All of these.
(c) He asks her about her family.
(d) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
2. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
3. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
4. What upsets Hatter while she, Dr. Summer, and Rhinehart are talking in the chapter "Settling In"?
5. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)