|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(b) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(c) All of these.
(d) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
2. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
(a) She did not eat enough the day before to warrant bypassing being fed intravenously.
(b) He does not give a reason for this treatment.
(c) She attempted to escape during the night.
(d) She attacked him when he brought her breakfast.
3. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) A girl locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(b) All of these.
(c) Two men carrying a girl across the courtyard in the freezing rain.
(d) A girl trying to escape.
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Tanya Levory.
(b) Dr. Troy Levering.
(c) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(d) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
5. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
(b) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(c) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(d) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
2. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
3. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
4. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
5. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)