|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
(b) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
(c) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
(d) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
2. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the police chief's office.
(c) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
(d) In the jail common room.
3. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
(b) All of these.
(c) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
(d) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) The following week.
(b) That afternoon.
(c) The next day.
(d) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
5. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
(a) Dr. Levering.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
2. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
3. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
5. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)