|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
(a) Rhinehart is called to the infirmary.
(b) Rhinehart's comment that Hatter looks "almost human."
(c) Hatter lashes out at the other two.
(d) Dr. Summer urging Hatter to talk about her past.
2. When does Dr. Summer return to Santa Fe to check on his home?
(b) Christmas Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
3. Why does Rhinehart warn Dr. Summer against taking Hatter out for the day?
(a) Hatter may try to run away from him.
(b) She will not want to return to the Reformatory after having such a great day in the real world.
(c) Not to let Hatter convince him to let her free.
(d) The girls are sometimes uncomfortable outside of the Reformatory.
4. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Mango shares the rules with Dr. Summer.
(c) Mango makes Dr. Summer's bed.
(d) Both of these.
5. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
2. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
3. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
4. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
5. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)