|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
(a) Paces the floor.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Watches her sleep.
(d) Both of these.
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) Because he does not know her.
(c) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(d) Because she has already injured him once.
3. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(b) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
(c) She will never leave the basement early.
(d) If she starts speaking and eating.
4. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter's smiling face.
(b) The world swirling around him.
(c) Hatter screaming.
(d) Hatter coming at him again.
5. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Hatter Fox.
(b) A narrator's point of view.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
2. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
4. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
5. Who does Hatter say led her toward the mountains after her caretaker died?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)