|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Cleaning solutions.
(d) Old coffee.
2. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
(b) Dr. Levering.
3. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
(b) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(c) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(d) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
4. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(b) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(c) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(d) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
5. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
(c) Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
2. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
3. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
5. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)