|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her prison number.
(b) Her prison dress.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her shoes.
2. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(b) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(c) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
(d) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
3. Who asked Hatter to leave the area previously?
(a) The local business owners association.
(b) A Navajo group on campus.
(c) The diner owner.
(d) A women's group on campus.
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
(a) Hatter is insolent, but cooperative.
(b) She tries to escape.
(c) She pulls away from him and will not let him help her.
(d) She screams at him and tries to attack him.
5. How old was Rhinehart when she ran away from school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want to see Mango released?
2. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
3. Where will Dr. Summer be staying now that he is not staying in the cell next to Hatter?
4. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
5. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)