|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer find in Rhinehart's apartment when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) The smells of a delicious holiday dinner.
(b) All of these.
(c) A table set and candles lit.
2. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
(b) He asks her about her home.
(c) All of these.
(d) He asks her about her family.
3. Why does Hatter want to kill Mango in her sleep?
(a) Mango was the one hurting Hatter when she was in solitary.
(b) Mango has threatened Hatter.
(c) Mango has been a prostitute in the past.
(d) Mango and Hatter have fought in the past, outside of the Reformatory.
4. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter after she shares part of her past with him?
(a) All of these.
(b) He counsels her to behave.
(c) He counsels her on what to do to be released from the Reformatory in the Spring
(d) He counsels her to cooperate.
5. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In the jail common room.
(b) In the police chief's office.
(c) None of these.
(d) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
2. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
3. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
4. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
5. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)