|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her prison dress.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her prison number.
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) A narrator's point of view.
(b) Hatter's mother.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter Fox.
3. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She does not respond.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(c) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
(d) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
4. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
(a) Minor illnesses.
(b) Menstrual cramps.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter coming at him again.
(b) Hatter's smiling face.
(c) The world swirling around him.
(d) Hatter screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
2. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
3. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
4. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
5. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)