|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
(b) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(c) If she starts speaking and eating.
(d) She will never leave the basement early.
2. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
(a) At the local hotel.
(b) In Hatter's cell.
(c) In the guest cottage.
(d) In the cell next to Hatter.
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(b) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(c) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(d) She attacks him again.
4. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her prison number.
(d) Her prison dress.
5. How does Dr. Summer react to the stories that Hatter shares with him?
(a) He is almost paralyzed by what Hatter tells him.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He tries to improve her life the best he can.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Hatter while she, Dr. Summer, and Rhinehart are talking in the chapter "Settling In"?
2. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
3. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
4. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
5. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)