|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) A narrator's point of view.
(b) Hatter Fox.
(c) Hatter's mother.
(d) Dr. Summer.
2. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it makes them very upset.
(b) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
(c) Because it is humiliating.
(d) Because it is painful.
3. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(b) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
(c) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
(a) Mango makes Dr. Summer's bed.
(b) Mango shares the rules with Dr. Summer.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Her medical files.
(b) His first meeting with her.
(c) Information from her parents.
(d) What he hears from other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want to see Mango released?
2. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
3. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
4. During what time period does this story take place?
5. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)