|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
(a) With anger and threats.
(b) With silent hostility.
(c) With a small, quiet smile.
(d) With silent gratitude.
2. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
(a) Both of these.
(b) She is suspicious as to why he wants to help her.
(c) She begs him to leave her alone.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(b) She will never leave the basement early.
(c) If she starts speaking and eating.
(d) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
4. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(b) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
(c) His faith that she can be reached.
(d) All of these.
5. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
(a) She does not move, but quietly thanks him for returning.
(b) She suddenly rises and announces she needs to use the bathroom.
(c) None of these.
(d) She suddenly rises and threatens to hurt him again if he does not leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer help Rhinehart treat in the infirmary?
2. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
3. What does Rhinehart tell Dr. Summer about the story he has just shared with Hatter?
4. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
5. What ends Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer's evening?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)