|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Hatter to his home in the woods?
(a) A shepherd boy.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A goat herder.
(d) None of these.
2. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
(a) The inmates.
(b) The State Hospital.
(c) The administration.
(d) Other Reformatories.
3. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
(a) A convenience store for cigarettes.
(b) A library.
(c) A candy store.
(d) An ice cream shop.
4. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Watches her sleep.
(c) Paces the floor.
(d) Neither of these.
5. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
(a) She becomes frantic, and then passes out.
(b) She lashes out at Rhinehart and Dr. Summer.
(c) She calms down and falls asleep.
(d) She becomes frantic and tries to escape the infirmary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Dr. Summer to his cottage to collect his things?
2. Why did Rhinehart come to Arizona?
3. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
4. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
5. What does Hatter reveal to Dr. Summer about the diner where they stopped?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)