|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
(a) So the other girls will not make trouble over his attention to Hatter.
(b) So that the head of the Reformatory will not know he is back.
(c) So that Hatter will not know he has returned.
(d) Because he is embarrassed about having left in the first place.
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. Where did Rhinehart grow up?
(d) New Jersey.
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) The following week.
(b) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) The next day.
5. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
(a) She appears hurried and nervous.
(b) She appears angry with Dr. Summer.
(c) She appears sullen and withdrawn.
(d) She appears happy and carefree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
2. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
3. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
4. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
5. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)