|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She confides in him.
(b) She cries and apologizes.
(c) She refuses to speak to him at all.
(d) She chants in a low voice.
2. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
(b) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(c) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(d) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
3. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(a) All of the above.
4. Who does not want to see Mango released?
(b) The Reformatory's matron.
(d) Dr. Summer.
5. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
(a) Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
2. During what time period does this story take place?
3. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
5. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)