|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer know he will return to the Reformatory?
(a) Because there are people there who need him.
(b) Because his home is lonely.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
(a) That Dr. Summer work closely with him on Hatter's reform.
(b) That Dr. Summer no longer fights with the guards or inmates.
(c) That Dr. Summer takes responsibility for his own safety.
(d) That Dr. Summer takes full responsibility for Hatter's reform.
3. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Winton.
(b) Dr. George Washington.
(c) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory
4. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
(a) She is in a straight jacket.
(b) She is chained to her cot.
(c) She is standing in the corner with her wrists chained together.
(d) She is chained to the wall.
5. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) In a group home.
(b) At a local jail.
(c) In the medical clinic.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
2. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
3. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
4. What does Dr. Summer say the Indian woman in his story taught him?
5. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)