|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is actually guilty of pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) The farmer's wife.
(b) The shepherd boy's brother.
(c) Another young girl in the village.
(d) The shepherd boy.
2. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Washington.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. Tanya Levory
(d) Dr. George Winton.
3. What does Rhinehart give to Hatter after dinner?
(a) Some hair ribbons and a new watch.
(b) Some barrettes and a simple gold chain necklace.
(c) Some headbands and a bracelet of terra cotta beads.
(d) Some hair ribbons and a necklace of terra cotta beads.
4. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
(a) Other Reformatories.
(b) The administration.
(c) The inmates.
(d) The State Hospital.
5. Who takes Hatter to his home in the woods?
(a) A shepherd boy.
(b) None of these.
(c) A goat herder.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
2. What does Rhinehart offer Dr. Summer at the end of their dinner?
3. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
4. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
5. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)