|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) She is locked in a room with the dead body.
(b) She is locked in a root cellar.
(c) She is tied up and put next to the crushed body.
(d) She is banished from the shepherding village.
2. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter coming at him again.
(b) The world swirling around him.
(c) Hatter's smiling face.
(d) Hatter screaming.
3. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter gets into a fight.
(b) His car breaks down.
(c) Hatter attempts escape again.
(d) An ice storm.
4. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
(b) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(c) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
(d) She stabs him in the back.
5. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She refuses to eat.
(b) She cannot be released to eat.
(c) She has a wound that has become infected.
(d) She has been ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
2. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
3. What does Dr. Summer bring with him when he returns to the Reformatory?
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
5. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)