|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(b) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(c) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(d) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
2. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Harvey.
(b) Monte Harrell.
(c) Marilyn Harris.
(d) Marilyn Hewlett.
3. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) A real concern for Hatter.
(b) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
(c) None of these.
(d) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
4. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) In response to the letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(b) To pursue the charges filed against Hatter.
(c) To speak with the Police Chief who wrote him.
(d) To get Hatter and bring her back to the State Reformatory for Girls.
5. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Mazes of hallways.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Sullen guards.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
2. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
3. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
4. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
5. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)