|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Troy Levering.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. Tanya Levory.
(d) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
2. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it is painful.
(b) Because it makes them very upset.
(c) Because it is humiliating.
(d) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
3. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(b) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(c) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
(d) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
4. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A clear January morning.
(b) A cold December morning.
(c) A cold December afternoon.
(d) A windy November day.
5. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(a) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
2. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
3. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
4. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
5. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)