|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
(b) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
(c) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
(d) All of these.
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(c) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
3. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A syringe.
(c) A pen.
(d) A knife.
4. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A windy November day.
(b) A clear January morning.
(c) A cold December afternoon.
(d) A cold December morning.
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(b) All of these.
(c) His faith that she can be reached.
(d) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
3. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
4. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
5. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)