|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hatter when Dr. Summer sees her?
(a) In the jail common room.
(b) None of these.
(c) In the police chief's office.
(d) In her cell, lying stiffly under her blanket.
2. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
(b) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(c) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(d) He has to care for a sick family member.
3. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
(b) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
(c) She refuses to let him treat her.
(d) She attacks him when his back is turned.
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(b) The following week.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) The next day.
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(b) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(c) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(d) She attacks him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
2. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
3. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
4. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
5. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)