|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter screaming.
(b) The world swirling around him.
(c) Hatter's smiling face.
(d) Hatter coming at him again.
3. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(b) All of these.
(c) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
(d) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
4. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Sullen guards.
(b) None of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Mazes of hallways.
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(b) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(c) She attacks him again.
(d) She is completely unresponsive at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
2. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
3. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
4. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)