|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(b) He asks to be alone with her.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) In a windowless room.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is confined to a hospital bed.
(d) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
3. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) That afternoon.
(b) The next day.
(c) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(d) The following week.
4. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(a) None of these.
5. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(b) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(c) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(d) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
2. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
3. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
4. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
5. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)