|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(c) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
3. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) In a group home.
(c) In the medical clinic.
(d) At a local jail.
4. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(c) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) 11 o'clock in the morning.
5. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
(b) A real concern for Hatter.
(c) None of these.
(d) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
3. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
4. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
5. From whose perspective is this story written?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)