|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) None of these.
(b) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(c) In a community cell with three other girls.
(d) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
2. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Dr. Summer.
(b) Hatter's mother.
(c) Hatter Fox.
(d) A narrator's point of view.
3. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Cleaning solutions.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Old coffee.
4. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
(b) He has to care for a sick family member.
(c) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
(d) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
3. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
4. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)