|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(c) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(d) The New Mexico Health Center.
2. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
3. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has a wound that has become infected.
(b) She refuses to eat.
(c) She has been ill.
(d) She cannot be released to eat.
4. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) In a group home.
(b) At a local jail.
(c) None of these.
(d) In the medical clinic.
5. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(b) 11 o'clock in the morning.
(c) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) 8 o'clock in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
2. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
3. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
4. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
5. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)