|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Hewlett.
(b) Marilyn Harvey.
(c) Monte Harrell.
(d) Marilyn Harris.
2. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) All of these.
(b) A girl trying to escape.
(c) Two men carrying a girl across the courtyard in the freezing rain.
(d) A girl locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
3. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) The next day.
(b) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(c) The following week.
(d) That afternoon.
4. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(d) He asks to be alone with her.
5. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She refuses to eat.
(b) She has been ill.
(c) She has a wound that has become infected.
(d) She cannot be released to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
2. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
3. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
4. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
5. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)