|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A knife.
(d) A syringe.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Troy Levering.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory.
3. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
(a) Cleaning solutions.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Old coffee.
4. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
(a) She confides in him.
(b) She chants in a low voice.
(c) She cries and apologizes.
(d) She refuses to speak to him at all.
5. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) A girl trying to escape.
(b) All of these.
(c) Two men carrying a girl across the courtyard in the freezing rain.
(d) A girl locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
3. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
4. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
5. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)