|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Santa Fe, NM.
(b) Albuquerque, NM.
(c) Phoenix, AZ.
(d) El Paso, TX.
2. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(c) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(d) The New Mexico Health Center.
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(b) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(c) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(d) She attacks him again.
4. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
(a) She jabs him in the hand with the pen.
(b) She sticks him in the leg with the syringe.
(c) She stabs him in the back.
(d) She hits him in the head with the pipe.
5. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A clear January morning.
(b) A cold December morning.
(c) A windy November day.
(d) A cold December afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
2. In broad terms, what is this story about?
3. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
4. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
5. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)