|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(b) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(c) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
2. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(b) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(c) To press charges against Hatter.
(d) None of these.
3. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) In a community cell with three other girls.
(b) None of these.
(c) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(d) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
4. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter coming at him again.
(b) Hatter's smiling face.
(c) The world swirling around him.
(d) Hatter screaming.
5. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The early 1980s.
(b) The mid 1960s.
(c) The late 1980s.
(d) The early 1970s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
2. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
3. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
4. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)