|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
(b) Hatter's diary.
(c) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
(d) None of these.
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
4. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
(c) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
(d) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
5. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(b) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(c) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(d) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
3. In broad terms, what is this story about?
4. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
5. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)