|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) An ice storm.
(c) Hatter gets into a fight.
(d) His car breaks down.
2. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) The next day.
(b) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(c) The following week.
(d) That afternoon.
3. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Information from her parents.
(b) What he hears from other people.
(c) His first meeting with her.
(d) Her medical files.
4. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
(a) He offers her some water.
(b) He offers her a cup of coffee.
(c) He offers her a cup of tea.
(d) He offers her some juice.
5. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) A narrator's point of view.
(b) Dr. Summer.
(c) Hatter's mother.
(d) Hatter Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
2. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
3. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
4. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
5. What does Hatter refuse to wear?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)