|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) The world swirling around him.
(b) Hatter coming at him again.
(c) Hatter screaming.
(d) Hatter's smiling face.
2. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
(a) Phoenix, AZ.
(b) El Paso, TX.
(c) Albuquerque, NM.
(d) Santa Fe, NM.
3. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(b) In a community cell with three other girls.
(c) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
(d) None of these.
4. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
(a) His flawless record of rehabilitation.
(b) None of these.
(c) A real concern for Hatter.
(d) He has been told he has no choice but to try to reform her.
5. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Her medical files.
(b) His first meeting with her.
(c) What he hears from other people.
(d) Information from her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
2. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
3. During what time period does this story take place?
4. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
5. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)