|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reformatory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Dr. Summer use to form his initial opinion of Hatter?
(a) Her medical files.
(b) Information from her parents.
(c) What he hears from other people.
(d) His first meeting with her.
2. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
3. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(b) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(c) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(b) That afternoon.
(c) The following week.
(d) The next day.
5. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
(a) Another girl who Hatter has injured in a fight.
(b) A girl who has slit her wrists.
(c) A boy who has slit his wrists.
(d) Hatter, who has been wounded in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
2. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
3. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
4. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
5. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)