Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) In the medical clinic.
(b) None of these.
(c) In a group home.
(d) At a local jail.
2. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(b) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(c) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(d) She attacks him again.
3. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
(a) He is fed up with the bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(b) He has a fight with Claude.
(c) He is concerned that Hatter will attack him again.
(d) He feels that he cannot help her if she will not communicate with him.
4. What does the Reformatory psychiatrist tell Dr. Summer is the only way Hatter will leave the basement early?
(a) If she is sick enough to go to the infirmary.
(b) She will never leave the basement early.
(c) If she starts speaking and eating.
(d) If she is transferred to the state hospital.
5. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He calls the psychiatrist the next morning.
(b) He calls the psychiatrist a couple of days later.
(c) He calls the psychiatrist the next evening.
(d) He calls the psychiatrist later that same night.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
3. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
4. Why does Rhinehart warn Dr. Summer against taking Hatter out for the day?
5. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)