|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
(a) She asks him to leave.
(b) She puts her fingers in her ears to demonstrate her boredom.
(c) She turns away and refuses to look at Dr. Summer.
(d) She starts singing softly to herself.
2. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
(a) A scar from a slash Hatter inflicted on her.
(b) The bruises one of the guards inflicted on her.
(c) A scar from her childhood.
(d) The necklace her mother gave her.
3. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
(a) To cause as little trouble as possible.
(b) So he has somewhere to take Hatter away from the Reformatory.
(c) So he can build Hatter's trust.
(d) None of these.
4. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The mid 1960s.
(b) The late 1980s.
(c) The early 1980s.
(d) The early 1970s.
5. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
(a) So the other girls will not make trouble over his attention to Hatter.
(b) So that Hatter will not know he has returned.
(c) Because he is embarrassed about having left in the first place.
(d) So that the head of the Reformatory will not know he is back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
2. What does Rhinehart tell Dr. Summer about the story he has just shared with Hatter?
3. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
4. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
5. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)