|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
2. What does Dr. Summer bring with him when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) A carton of cigarettes for Mango.
(b) Girlie magazines for Claude and his colleagues.
(c) A plastic comb, brush, and mirror set for Hatter.
(d) All of these.
3. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
(a) He refuses to open the door.
(b) He refuses at first, because it is against the rules, but finally opens the door.
(c) He opens the door immediately, helping Dr. Summer.
(d) He hesitantly lets Dr. Summer out, but refuses to let Hatter out.
4. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(b) None of these.
(c) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(d) To press charges against Hatter.
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(b) She attacks him again.
(c) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(d) She yells at him to leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
2. In what city does Dr. Summer work when he meets Hatter?
3. Why does Dr. Summer choose to stay where he does at the Reformatory?
4. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
5. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)