|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
(a) That Dr. Summer no longer fights with the guards or inmates.
(b) That Dr. Summer takes responsibility for his own safety.
(c) That Dr. Summer takes full responsibility for Hatter's reform.
(d) That Dr. Summer work closely with him on Hatter's reform.
2. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
(a) Dr. Levory.
(b) Dr. Levitt.
(c) Dr. Winton.
(d) Dr. Levering.
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Harvey.
(b) Marilyn Hewlett.
(c) Marilyn Harris.
(d) Monte Harrell.
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(b) The following week.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) The next day.
5. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) 11 o'clock in the morning.
(c) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(d) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
2. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
3. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
4. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer tells her his life story?
5. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)