|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(b) Santa Fe.
(c) El Paso.
2. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
(a) She appears happy and carefree.
(b) She appears hurried and nervous.
(c) She appears sullen and withdrawn.
(d) She appears angry with Dr. Summer.
3. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) His faith that she can be reached.
(b) All of these.
(c) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(d) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
4. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
(a) They are DNA tested.
(b) They are given to Hatter.
(c) They are sent to the police.
(d) They are burned in front of Hatter as part of a ritual.
5. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has a wound that has become infected.
(b) She has been ill.
(c) She refuses to eat.
(d) She cannot be released to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
2. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
3. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
4. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
5. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)