|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
(b) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(c) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(d) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
2. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(b) All of these.
(c) She claws his face.
(d) She jumps on his back.
3. What is Hatter directing the other young people in the room to do while Dr. Summer is there?
(a) She has them in two single-file rows, marching.
(b) She has them doing a ritualistic dance.
(c) She has them in three single-file rows, marching in place.
(d) She has them in one line, jogging in place.
4. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
(b) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
(c) She does not respond.
(d) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
5. Why does Dr. Summer go to the jail after being released from the hospital?
(a) None of these.
(b) To check on Hatter's wounds and her progress.
(c) To see Hatter face-to-face.
(d) To press charges against Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
2. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
3. What does Dr. Summer bring with him when he returns to the Reformatory?
4. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
5. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)