|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer want to stay, if he comes back to the Reformatory?
(a) At the local hotel.
(b) In the guest cottage.
(c) In the cell next to Hatter.
(d) In Hatter's cell.
2. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
(a) He refuses at first, because it is against the rules, but finally opens the door.
(b) He hesitantly lets Dr. Summer out, but refuses to let Hatter out.
(c) He refuses to open the door.
(d) He opens the door immediately, helping Dr. Summer.
3. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He asks Claude to force feed her.
(b) He tells her she does not have to eat.
(c) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
(d) He tries to force feed her.
4. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Hatter's mother.
(b) Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) A narrator's point of view.
5. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
3. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
4. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
5. What does Rhinehart tell Dr. Summer about the story he has just shared with Hatter?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)