|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) Santa Fe.
(c) El Paso.
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) He does not understand how to help her.
(b) He has given up on her.
(c) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
(d) None of these.
3. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer's only interaction with Hatter was when she stabbed him.
(b) He thought Dr. Summer knew Hatter better.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was hoping to get more information from Dr. Summer on Hatter.
4. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) She wanted to sleep on the floor, which is against the rules.
(c) She tried to attack a guard.
(d) Both of these.
5. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
(a) All of these.
(b) The bureaucratic rules of the Reformatory.
(c) Claude's abuse.
(d) The psychiatrist's ignorance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
2. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
3. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
4. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
5. Where is Dr. Summer when he calls the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)