|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer decide to leave for a few days?
(a) He is recovering after Hatter attacks him.
(b) He is asked to leave for a few days by his boss.
(c) He has to care for a sick family member.
(d) He is disturbed by the violence involved in his job.
2. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(b) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(d) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
3. How does the psychiatrist explain Hatter's extreme punishment?
(a) She had injured another inmate.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had slashed twelve mattresses the day before.
(d) She had attempted to escape.
4. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Harvey.
(b) Monte Harrell.
(c) Marilyn Hewlett.
(d) Marilyn Harris.
5. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Dr. Summer.
(b) Dr. Levering.
(c) The guards.
(d) The head of the reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
2. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
3. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
4. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
5. What does Dr. Summer receive when he gets back?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)