|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
(a) He checks into the local hotel.
(b) He goes back to his friend's house.
(c) He drives around trying to figure out what to do.
(d) He returns to Santa Fe.
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(b) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
(c) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
3. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The late 1980s.
(b) The early 1980s.
(c) The mid 1960s.
(d) The early 1970s.
4. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
(a) The next day.
(b) The following week.
(c) He says Dr. Summer cannot see Hatter.
(d) That afternoon.
5. What does Dr. Summer say the Indian woman in his story taught him?
(a) The powerlessness of modern medicine.
(b) That he still has much to learn about the Indian culture, because he is in way over his head.
(c) The power of Indian culture and beliefs.
(d) The power of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
2. How does Mango feel when she arrives to take Dr. Summer to the Reformatory the next morning?
3. What does Dr. Summer tell the Reformatory psychiatrist about Hatter Fox and Claude?
4. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)