|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) Because she has already injured him once.
(b) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(c) None of these.
(d) Because he does not know her.
2. What year does Dr. Summer meet Hatter Fox?
3. Where is the State Reformatory for Girls located?
(a) Santa Fe.
(d) El Paso.
4. What does Hatter smear on her face and clothes when Dr. Summer meets her?
(b) None of these.
5. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
(a) All of these.
(b) Claude's leering statements.
(c) Bruises in her groin area.
(d) Lacerations on her breasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer decide to spend some time a few days after he speaks to Hatter?
2. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
4. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
5. Why does Dr. Summer withdraw his offer to stay and help Hatter?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)