|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
(a) In a group home.
(b) None of these.
(c) In the medical clinic.
(d) At a local jail.
2. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has been ill.
(b) She has a wound that has become infected.
(c) She refuses to eat.
(d) She cannot be released to eat.
3. What does Mango do to help Dr. Summer get settled?
(a) Mango makes Dr. Summer's bed.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Mango shares the rules with Dr. Summer.
(d) Both of these.
4. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
(a) She attempted to escape during the night.
(b) He does not give a reason for this treatment.
(c) She did not eat enough the day before to warrant bypassing being fed intravenously.
(d) She attacked him when he brought her breakfast.
5. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
(a) He made the corpse poison and shot it under her door.
(b) The wound on her head is where his poison entered her.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is the witch who has hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer request for Hatter after lunchtime?
2. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
3. In broad terms, what is this story about?
4. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)