|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Dr. Levering.
(b) The head of the reformatory.
(c) Dr. Summer.
(d) The guards.
2. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
(a) They are not consistent with those found on most girls held in solitary.
(b) They were the source of her illness.
(c) They are consistent with those found on most girls held in solitary.
(d) The marks were very unusual and must be self-inflicted.
3. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
(b) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(c) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
(d) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
4. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
(b) He has given up on her.
(c) None of these.
(d) He does not understand how to help her.
5. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
(a) He threatens to leave her in the cell alone.
(b) He asks Claude to force feed her.
(c) He tries to force feed her.
(d) He tells her she does not have to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
2. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
3. How does Dr. Summer find Hatter in her cell?
4. Where does Dr. Summer meet Hatter?
5. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)