|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it is painful.
(b) Because it makes them very upset.
(c) Because it is humiliating.
(d) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
2. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(c) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) 11 o'clock in the morning.
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(b) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(c) She attacks him again.
(d) She listens and speaks to him softly.
4. What does Dr. Summer see when he looks up from the floor?
(a) Hatter coming at him again.
(b) Hatter's smiling face.
(c) Hatter screaming.
(d) The world swirling around him.
5. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She claws his face.
(b) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(c) She jumps on his back.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
2. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
3. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
4. What does Hatter do when Dr. Summer attempts to talk to her?
5. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)