|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He wants to come back and help Hatter, on one condition.
(b) He wants to know that Hatter will be cared for now that he is gone.
(c) He wants the psychiatrist to know how he feels about the Reformatory.
(d) He wants to know if the psychiatrist will allow him back, under any condition.
2. Why does the Indian woman in Dr. Summer's story die?
(a) Her husband died.
(b) Out of grief.
(c) Out of embarrassment.
(d) All of these.
3. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has a wound that has become infected.
(b) She cannot be released to eat.
(c) She has been ill.
(d) She refuses to eat.
4. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
(a) The bruises one of the guards inflicted on her.
(b) A scar from her childhood.
(c) The necklace her mother gave her.
(d) A scar from a slash Hatter inflicted on her.
5. When does Dr. Summer call the psychiatrist at the Reformatory?
(a) He calls the psychiatrist a couple of days later.
(b) He calls the psychiatrist the next morning.
(c) He calls the psychiatrist the next evening.
(d) He calls the psychiatrist later that same night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
2. Where does Hatter injure Dr. Summer?
3. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
4. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)