|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(b) Because he does not know her.
(c) None of these.
(d) Because she has already injured him once.
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(b) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(c) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
3. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) His badge and keys.
(b) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
(c) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
(d) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
4. What weapon does Hatter use to injure Dr. Summer?
(a) A syringe.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A pen.
(d) A knife.
5. What do the letters ask of Dr. Summer?
(a) Dr. Summer is asked to be the State Reformatory's doctor.
(b) Dr. Summer is asked to drop the charges against Hatter Fox.
(c) Dr. Summer is asked to help Hatter Fox.
(d) Dr. Summer is asked to do an evaluation of Hatter Fox for a case against her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
2. What does Dr. Summer do when Hatter refuses to eat her lunch?
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
4. What does Dr. Summer say the state facility where Hatter is smells like?
5. What does Dr. Summer do in Hatter's cell while she sleeps?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)