|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do to Dr. Summer during their first meeting?
(a) She yells and fights with him, ultimately attacking him.
(b) She attacks him when his back is turned.
(c) She refuses to let him treat her.
(d) She sits in silence, as though she is in a coma.
2. On what condition does the Reformatory psychiatrist agree to let Dr. Summer return and stay where he wishes?
(a) That Dr. Summer no longer fights with the guards or inmates.
(b) That Dr. Summer work closely with him on Hatter's reform.
(c) That Dr. Summer takes responsibility for his own safety.
(d) That Dr. Summer takes full responsibility for Hatter's reform.
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer treating her skin abrasions?
(a) She pulls away from him and will not let him help her.
(b) Hatter is insolent, but cooperative.
(c) She tries to escape.
(d) She screams at him and tries to attack him.
4. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(c) She does not respond.
(d) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
5. What does Mango show Dr. Summer in his cottage?
(a) The bruises one of the guards inflicted on her.
(b) A scar from her childhood.
(c) A scar from a slash Hatter inflicted on her.
(d) The necklace her mother gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer go after leaving the Reformatory?
2. Why is Hatter restrained in her cell?
3. Who summons Mango to help Dr. Summer settle into his new cottage?
4. Why does Dr. Summer beg Hatter to eat lunch in her cell?
5. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)