|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the Indian woman in his story taught him?
(a) The powerlessness of modern medicine.
(b) The power of love.
(c) That he still has much to learn about the Indian culture, because he is in way over his head.
(d) The power of Indian culture and beliefs.
2. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) All of these.
(b) In a windowless room.
(c) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
(d) She is confined to a hospital bed.
3. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
(a) She begs him to leave her alone.
(b) She is suspicious as to why he wants to help her.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. Who does Dr. Summer stay with while he is gone?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) An artist friend.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) He does not understand how to help her.
(b) He has given up on her.
(c) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer believe is killing Hatter Fox?
2. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
3. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
4. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
5. What leads Dr. Summer to believe that Hatter has been sexually assaulted while in solitary confinement?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)