Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Summer Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Summer become a doctor when he first meets Hatter?
(a) The Bureau of Indian Health.
(b) A free Indian Health Clinic.
(c) The Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(d) The New Mexico Health Center.
2. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it is humiliating.
(b) Because it makes them very upset.
(c) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
(d) Because it is painful.
3. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) None of these.
(b) He does not understand how to help her.
(c) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
(d) He has given up on her.
4. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
(a) She lashes out at Rhinehart and Dr. Summer.
(b) She becomes frantic and tries to escape the infirmary.
(c) She becomes frantic, and then passes out.
(d) She calms down and falls asleep.
5. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
(a) Dr. George Washington.
(b) Dr. Thomas Levering.
(c) Dr. George Winton.
(d) Dr. Tanya Levory
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
3. Who is Dr. Summer called in to treat when he meets Hatter?
4. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Dr. Summer?
5. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)