|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
(a) Because she is clearly uncomfortable riding in his Jeep.
(b) Because she has started crying.
(c) Because she states over and over that she does not want to be out.
(d) Because she is visibly angry.
2. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) None of these.
(b) She is sent to jail.
(c) She is sent to the Reformatory.
(d) She is sent to the Christian Missionary School.
3. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
(b) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
(c) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
(d) His badge and keys.
4. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
(a) She asks him to help her get better.
(b) She asks him to kill her.
(c) She asks him to help her escape.
(d) She asks him to let her out of the straight jacket.
5. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
(a) She does not move, but quietly thanks him for returning.
(b) She suddenly rises and announces she needs to use the bathroom.
(c) She suddenly rises and threatens to hurt him again if he does not leave.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
2. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
3. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
4. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
5. Who does Hatter say led her toward the mountains after her caretaker died?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)