|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She attacks him again.
(b) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(c) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(d) She yells at him to leave her alone.
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter before leaving?
(a) None of these.
(b) He does not understand how to help her.
(c) He has given up on her.
(d) Have someone call him if she wants to talk.
3. Who was Hatter left with as a small child?
(a) An elderly woman who abused her.
(b) An elderly woman who died.
(c) An elderly man who put her to work.
(d) An elderly man who died.
4. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) His car breaks down.
(c) An ice storm.
(d) Hatter gets into a fight.
5. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
(a) She attacked him when he brought her breakfast.
(b) She did not eat enough the day before to warrant bypassing being fed intravenously.
(c) She attempted to escape during the night.
(d) He does not give a reason for this treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
2. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
3. Who does Hatter say led her toward the mountains after her caretaker died?
4. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
5. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)