|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
(b) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(c) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(d) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
2. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) All of these.
(b) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
(c) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(d) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
3. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
(b) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
(c) His badge and keys.
(d) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
4. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it is painful.
(b) Because it is humiliating.
(c) Because it makes them very upset.
(d) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
5. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She attacks him again.
(b) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(c) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(d) She is completely unresponsive at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer realize about Hatter through the stories she tells?
2. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
3. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
4. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
5. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)