|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
(a) She suddenly rises and threatens to hurt him again if he does not leave.
(b) None of these.
(c) She does not move, but quietly thanks him for returning.
(d) She suddenly rises and announces she needs to use the bathroom.
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) None of these.
(b) Because she has already injured him once.
(c) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(d) Because he does not know her.
3. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
(a) She is banished from the shepherding village.
(b) She is locked in a room with the dead body.
(c) She is locked in a root cellar.
(d) She is tied up and put next to the crushed body.
4. Why does Hatter want to kill Mango in her sleep?
(a) Mango and Hatter have fought in the past, outside of the Reformatory.
(b) Mango has threatened Hatter.
(c) Mango has been a prostitute in the past.
(d) Mango was the one hurting Hatter when she was in solitary.
5. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
(a) With difficulties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
2. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
3. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
4. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
5. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)