|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) He asks her about her family.
(b) All of these.
(c) He asks her about her home.
(d) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
2. What does Dr. Summer encounter before he finds the psychiatrists office?
(a) Both of these.
(b) None of these.
(c) Sullen guards.
(d) Mazes of hallways.
3. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He asks to be alone with her.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
4. Why does Rhinehart warn Dr. Summer against taking Hatter out for the day?
(a) Hatter may try to run away from him.
(b) The girls are sometimes uncomfortable outside of the Reformatory.
(c) Not to let Hatter convince him to let her free.
(d) She will not want to return to the Reformatory after having such a great day in the real world.
5. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter gets into a fight.
(b) His car breaks down.
(c) An ice storm.
(d) Hatter attempts escape again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
2. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
3. What does Hatter reveal to Dr. Summer about the diner where they stopped?
4. What does Dr. Summer offer Hatter in her cell?
5. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)