|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
(c) In a windowless room.
(d) She is confined to a hospital bed.
2. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
(a) A candy store.
(b) A library.
(c) A convenience store for cigarettes.
(d) An ice cream shop.
3. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(b) She listens and speaks to him softly.
(c) She attacks him again.
(d) She yells at him to leave her alone.
4. Why is it thought that putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
(a) Because it is humiliating.
(b) Because it separates the girls from the rest of the group.
(c) Because it makes them very upset.
(d) Because it is painful.
5. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) He asks her about her home.
(b) All of these.
(c) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
(d) He asks her about her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter treat Dr. Summer when she sees him upon his return?
2. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
3. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
4. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
5. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)