|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
(a) She has bronchitis.
(b) She is injured in a fight.
(c) She in injured in a fall.
(d) She is sick with the flu.
2. What does Rhinehart find on Hatter's head?
(b) A scar.
(c) A bump.
(d) A gash.
3. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
(a) All of these.
(b) He asks her about her family.
(c) He pushes her on why none of her friends have visited her.
(d) He asks her about her home.
4. Why does Rhinehart warn Dr. Summer against taking Hatter out for the day?
(a) Not to let Hatter convince him to let her free.
(b) Hatter may try to run away from him.
(c) She will not want to return to the Reformatory after having such a great day in the real world.
(d) The girls are sometimes uncomfortable outside of the Reformatory.
5. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(b) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(c) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
(d) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
2. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
3. Why is the psychiatrist disappointed by Dr. Summer?
4. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
5. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)