|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) Hatter attempts escape again.
(b) An ice storm.
(c) His car breaks down.
(d) Hatter gets into a fight.
2. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(c) 11 o'clock in the morning.
(d) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
3. What does Rhinehart say about the marks on Hatter's body after removing her dress?
(a) The marks were very unusual and must be self-inflicted.
(b) They were the source of her illness.
(c) They are not consistent with those found on most girls held in solitary.
(d) They are consistent with those found on most girls held in solitary.
4. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
(a) She tries to run away.
(b) She tried to talk him into taking her to the hotel.
(c) She turns on Dr. Summer.
(d) None of these.
5. Why does the Indian woman in Dr. Summer's story die?
(a) Her husband died.
(b) Out of grief.
(c) All of these.
(d) Out of embarrassment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
2. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
3. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
4. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
5. What does Rhinehart tell Dr. Summer about the story he has just shared with Hatter?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)