|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Hatter left with as a small child?
(a) An elderly woman who died.
(b) An elderly man who died.
(c) An elderly man who put her to work.
(d) An elderly woman who abused her.
2. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
(b) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
(c) In a community cell with three other girls.
(d) None of these.
3. Who does Hatter say led her toward the mountains after her caretaker died?
(a) A fox.
(b) The old man's ghost.
(c) The old woman's ghost.
(d) A young boy she did not know.
4. How does Rhinehart react when Dr. Summer says that he does not know what is wrong with Hatter?
(a) She is officious and sarcastic.
(b) She is concerned and caring.
(c) She is unconcerned and pretentious.
(d) She is professional and takes charge.
5. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
(a) Because she states over and over that she does not want to be out.
(b) Because she is clearly uncomfortable riding in his Jeep.
(c) Because she is visibly angry.
(d) Because she has started crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
2. What causes Hatter to break into screams while talking to Dr. Summer?
3. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
4. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
5. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)