|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(b) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(c) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
(d) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
2. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
(a) She in injured in a fall.
(b) She is injured in a fight.
(c) She is sick with the flu.
(d) She has bronchitis.
3. What causes Dr. Summer not to return to Santa Fe?
(a) An ice storm.
(b) Hatter attempts escape again.
(c) His car breaks down.
(d) Hatter gets into a fight.
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
(a) Dr. Thomas Levitt.
(b) Dr. Troy Levering.
(c) Dr. Tanya Levory.
(d) Dr. Thomas Levering.
5. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) To get Hatter and bring her back to the State Reformatory for Girls.
(b) To pursue the charges filed against Hatter.
(c) In response to the letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(d) To speak with the Police Chief who wrote him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
2. How many days after visiting the hospital does the woman die?
3. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
4. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
5. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)