|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
(a) A snip of his hair and a vial of blood.
(b) A snip of his hair and a clipping of his finger nails.
(c) His badge and keys.
(d) A snip of his hair and a section of his shirt collar.
2. What does Dr. Summer learn when he returns to the Reformatory?
(a) Hatter is being transferred to the state hospital.
(b) Hatter's sentence at the Reformatory has been extended.
(c) Hatter is asking for Dr. Summer.
(d) Hatter is still refusing to cooperate or speak.
3. What happens to Mango the day she is scheduled to be released?
(a) She is sick with the flu.
(b) She has bronchitis.
(c) She in injured in a fall.
(d) She is injured in a fight.
4. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) To get Hatter and bring her back to the State Reformatory for Girls.
(b) To speak with the Police Chief who wrote him.
(c) In response to the letters from the State Reformatory for Girls.
(d) To pursue the charges filed against Hatter.
5. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
(a) He offers to pay for Dr. Summer's hotel.
(b) He offers to move Hatter into an area with Dr. Summer.
(c) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a renovated cell area.
(d) He offers to let Dr. Summer stay in a guesthouse at the facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
2. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
3. How does Hatter feel about Dr. Summer now that he has returned?
4. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
5. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)