|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
(a) They are burned in front of Hatter as part of a ritual.
(b) They are sent to the police.
(c) They are DNA tested.
(d) They are given to Hatter.
2. Where is Hatter kept at the Reformatory?
(a) In a shared cell with another juvenile delinquent.
(b) None of these.
(c) In a community cell with three other girls.
(d) The sub-basement in an isolation cell.
3. What time does Dr. Summer return to the Reformatory?
(a) 8 o'clock in the morning.
(b) 11 o'clock in the morning.
(c) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
4. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
(b) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
(c) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(d) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
5. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
(a) He does not give a reason for this treatment.
(b) She did not eat enough the day before to warrant bypassing being fed intravenously.
(c) She attacked him when he brought her breakfast.
(d) She attempted to escape during the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
2. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
3. Who takes Hatter to his home in the woods?
4. Who does not want to see Mango released?
5. Who asked Hatter to leave the area previously?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)