|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She claws his face.
(b) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(c) All of these.
(d) She jumps on his back.
2. Who asked Hatter to leave the area previously?
(a) The local business owners association.
(b) A women's group on campus.
(c) The diner owner.
(d) A Navajo group on campus.
3. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
(b) None of these.
(c) Because he does not know her.
(d) Because she has already injured him once.
4. How does Claude react when Dr. Summer asks him to open the door?
(a) He hesitantly lets Dr. Summer out, but refuses to let Hatter out.
(b) He opens the door immediately, helping Dr. Summer.
(c) He refuses to open the door.
(d) He refuses at first, because it is against the rules, but finally opens the door.
5. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
(a) She suddenly rises and threatens to hurt him again if he does not leave.
(b) She does not move, but quietly thanks him for returning.
(c) She suddenly rises and announces she needs to use the bathroom.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
2. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist who has asked for Dr. Summer's help?
4. What does Hatter stand over Mango with in the middle of the night?
5. Who takes Hatter to his home in the woods?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)