|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer say the Indian woman in his story taught him?
(a) The power of love.
(b) The powerlessness of modern medicine.
(c) That he still has much to learn about the Indian culture, because he is in way over his head.
(d) The power of Indian culture and beliefs.
2. Why does Hatter have an intravenous line?
(a) She has a wound that has become infected.
(b) She refuses to eat.
(c) She cannot be released to eat.
(d) She has been ill.
3. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(b) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(c) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
(d) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
4. Who is there to greet Dr. Summer when he returns?
(d) Dr. Levering.
5. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
(a) Kill herself and save the state the time and money.
(b) Stab a pillow to take out some frustration.
(c) Put it away.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
2. When does the psychiatrist say Dr. Summer can see Hatter?
3. How does the winter progress with Hatter, Rhinehart, and Dr. Summer working together?
4. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
5. What is the name of the head of the Reformatory?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)