|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatter do as Dr. Summer is attempting to leave?
(a) She jumps on him, gripping him with her legs so he cannot leave.
(b) All of these.
(c) She claws his face.
(d) She jumps on his back.
2. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
(a) They are burned in front of Hatter as part of a ritual.
(b) They are sent to the police.
(c) They are given to Hatter.
(d) They are DNA tested.
3. Who asked Hatter to leave the area previously?
(a) A women's group on campus.
(b) The diner owner.
(c) A Navajo group on campus.
(d) The local business owners association.
4. What does Dr. Summer tell Hatter to do with the weapon she held over Mango in the middle of the night?
(a) Stab a pillow to take out some frustration.
(b) None of these.
(c) Kill herself and save the state the time and money.
(d) Put it away.
5. What fuels Dr. Summer's renewed drive to reach Hatter?
(a) His faith that she can be reached.
(b) The head of the reformatory's blast attitude toward Hatter.
(c) The disgust the psychiatrist has for Hatter.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hatter sent after being accused of pushing someone off the cliff?
2. How does Hatter react to Rhinehart's story about Claude?
3. What does Dr. Summer realize about Hatter through the stories she tells?
4. What does Rhinehart tell Hatter about Claude?
5. Why does Hatter want to kill Mango in her sleep?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)