|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
(a) Her entire body is bound by leather straps.
(b) All of these.
(c) In a windowless room.
(d) She is confined to a hospital bed.
2. Why does the psychiatrist say it is pointless for Dr. Summer to see Hatter?
(a) Because she has already injured him once.
(b) Because he does not know her.
(c) None of these.
(d) Because she refuses to speak to anyone.
3. When does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
(a) A clear January morning.
(b) A cold December afternoon.
(c) A cold December morning.
(d) A windy November day.
4. Who does not want to see Mango released?
(a) The Reformatory's matron.
(d) Dr. Summer.
5. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
(a) Dr. Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer want to keep his return quiet?
2. Why does Rhinehart warn Dr. Summer against taking Hatter out for the day?
3. Who does Hatter say led her toward the mountains after her caretaker died?
4. Who is actually guilty of pushing someone off the cliff?
5. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)