|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer tell Claude to open Hatter's door?
(a) So he can carry the unconscious Hatter to the infirmary.
(b) So he can escape Hatter's attack.
(c) So he can leave Hatter alone as she has requested.
(d) So he can help her walk to the infirmary and get some scratches on her arm treated.
2. What does Dr. Summer realize about Hatter through the stories she tells?
(a) All of these.
(b) She has created an elaborate web of stories to protect herself.
(c) Hatter is caught between her Navajo heritage and the white world she is not equipped to function in.
(d) Hatter is not who Dr. Summer once thought she was.
3. How does Hatter surprise Dr. Summer during the night he returns?
(a) She suddenly rises and threatens to hurt him again if he does not leave.
(b) She suddenly rises and announces she needs to use the bathroom.
(c) None of these.
(d) She does not move, but quietly thanks him for returning.
4. Why is Dr. Summer called back to the Reformatory after meeting with Hatter?
(a) The head of the Reformatory wants to apologize to Dr. Summer.
(b) The head of the Reformatory thinks Dr. Summer is the only one who can get through to Hatter.
(c) Hatter has asked for Dr. Summer.
(d) All of these.
5. Whose attention does the new efficiency of the infirmary gain?
(a) The State Hospital.
(b) The inmates.
(c) Other Reformatories.
(d) The administration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the head of the reformatory offer Dr. Summer to help in Hatter's treatment?
2. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
3. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
4. How does Hatter ask Dr. Summer to help her as he is leaving her room?
5. What is done with the items taken from Claude?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)