|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hatter want to stop after she and Dr. Summer have eaten their sandwiches?
(a) An ice cream shop.
(b) A library.
(c) A convenience store for cigarettes.
(d) A candy store.
2. What risks does Dr. Summer take when talking with Hatter?
(a) He undoes the straps that hold her to the bed.
(b) He asks to be alone with her.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What does Hatter do when it is time to return to the Reformatory after lunch?
(a) She tried to talk him into taking her to the hotel.
(b) None of these.
(c) She turns on Dr. Summer.
(d) She tries to run away.
4. Why does the Indian woman in Dr. Summer's story die?
(a) All of these.
(b) Out of embarrassment.
(c) Her husband died.
(d) Out of grief.
5. What does Dr. Summer actually see outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) A girl locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(b) Two men carrying a girl across the courtyard in the freezing rain.
(c) A girl trying to escape.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Summer describe the way Hatter is kept?
2. What does Rhinehart take from Claude in his office?
3. Who is actually guilty of pushing someone off the cliff?
4. How is Hatter punished for pushing someone off the cliff?
5. Who spends the day with Mango, trying to make her feel better?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)