One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hatter's History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Summer think he sees outside in the facility courtyard?
(a) Inmates being transferred from one building to another in the freezing rain without shoes.
(b) Inmates hanging laundry in the freezing rain.
(c) An animal locked in a pen in the freezing rain.
(d) A dead animal in a pen in the freezing rain.
2. How does Hatter react to Dr. Summer when he offers her something to drink?
(a) She attacks him again.
(b) She is completely unresponsive at first.
(c) She yells at him to leave her alone.
(d) She listens and speaks to him softly.
3. How does Dr. Summer get Claude to let him release Hatter from the hospital bed?
(a) All of these.
(b) He tells him that a person can live by intravenous feeding for only a short time.
(c) He tells him that if Hatter is to live, she needs real food.
(d) He appeals to Claude's fear for his job.
4. Where does Dr. Summer take Hatter for lunch in the chapter, "Hatter's History"?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A diner near the University.
(d) A diner near the Reformatory.
5. How does Hatter react when Dr. Summer asks her to eat after releasing her from the hospital bed?
(a) She quickly and quietly eats her entire lunch.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone. She is sick.
(c) She stares at him, but does not eat or speak.
(d) She does not respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Summer travel to Albuquerque?
2. What seems to be the motivation behind the head of the reformatory helping Hatter?
3. Who believes putting the girls in the "dog house" is an effective punishment?
4. Why does Dr. Summer consider returning to the Reformatory early with Hatter?
5. Why does Claude strap Hatter to the hospital bed the morning after Dr. Summer returns?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)